Thread: Three Black Men Shoot Up School Bus With Children Inside, Taken Alive

Default Three Black Men Shoot Up School Bus With Children Inside, Taken Alive

Three Young Black Men Shoot Up School Bus With Children Inside, Are Taken Alive After A Chase
    Did you hear of this story? I’m betting not. I found it only because I saw someone using it to rebut the current leftist talking point: that white people who shoot at people, like the Colorado Springs shooter, managed to be taken alive by police, but that black people who do less are shot, because of course, racism. Of course, you can tell them that every situation is different, but it goes right over their heads. So here, these scummy dudes that would shoot at a bus with a bunch of children in it, they were taken alive.
    Via WITN:
    Three men have been charged with driving through Jones County shooting at vehicles, one of those was a school activity bus with children on board.
    Quinton Mceachin of Pollocksivlle, Azario Frost of Maysville, and Cordero Foy, of Maysville, are facing numerous charges after their arrest on Sunday.
    Jones County deputies say Mceachin was driving the vehicle that was eventually stopped after a chase by Maysville police and deputies.
    The activity bus was from Pamlico County and was hit by the gunfire, but no children were hurt.
    It happened on U.S. 17 around 5:30 p.m. Detectives say there were 13 students and two adults on the bus. They say the bullet disabled the bus when it struck the radiator.
    Mceachin is facing charges of driving while impaired, felony conspiracy, discharge a barreled weapon, flee/elude arrest with a motor vehicle, reckless driving, felony hit and run with personal injury, felony discharging weapon into a moving vehicle, and several traffic violations. His bond was set at $250,000.
    Frost was charged with discharging weapon into occupied property, felony conspiracy, discharge a barreled weapon, felony discharge a weapon into a moving vehicle, and felony possession of a firearm by felon. The man’s bond was $125,000.
    Foy is facing charges of discharging a weapon into occupied property, possession of a firearm by felon, discharge a barreled weapon, assault with a deadly weapon and felony discharge of a weapon into occupied dwelling/moving vehicle. A magistrate set Foy’s bond at $100,000
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

These boys were just having fun, No one was injured so wheres the harm? Gimmydats just acting normal. snarc, prep and pray, the end has arrived.