Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was lavoy finicum murdered by the fbi?

4 lessons from the Bundys' Oregon misadventure

The takeover of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon, led by the sons of rancher Cliven Bundy, involves a tangled web of issues, but a variety of important political lessons are beginning to emerge.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...n-misadventure

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    A breakdown of the recently released drone footage from Oregon

We look at FBI drone footage showing the killing of LaVoy Finicum released by the FBI and compare it to the various official & unofficial stories that have emerged.

http://www.infowars.com/was-lavoy-fi...ed-by-the-fbi/
    This is off the refuge, gwit.

Stop Music Start Music The Piano Brothers

Sharing:

Obituary
    Guest Book / Condolences
    Send Flowers
    Photographs
    Home Page

SERVICES

Visitation

Directions

Friday
    February 5, 2016
    11:00 AM to 2:30 PM
    Kanab LDS Stake Center
    Kanab, UT

Funeral Service

Directions

Friday
    February 5, 2016
    2:30 PM
    Kanab LDS Stake Center
    Kanab, UT

http://www.hughesmortuary.com/notices/Robert-Finicum

Robert LaVoy Finicum was born on January 27, 1961 in Kanab, UT and was murdered the day before his 55th birthday on January 26, 2016. LaVoy was born to David and Nelda Finicum and had six siblings, Sherre, Guy, Jody, Jill, Misty, and Tadi. LaVoy was married to Dorthea Jeanette Finicum on February 18, 1994 and together they have eleven children, Thara, Belle, Tell, Tawny, Arianna, Brittney, Mitch, Thomas, Challice, Danielle, and Tean. Combined they have 19 grandchildren with three more on the way.
    LaVoy went to school in Page Arizona. He served a full time mission in the Dakotas for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints of which he was a faithful member his whole life. He served in many church positions; among them: the Young Men’s program, Ward Mission leader, Elders Quorum president, a High Priest leader and a member of the Bishopric. LaVoy worked many years in property management but his passions were helping children and ranching. LaVoy had over 50 foster boys whom he was able to have in his home and mentor over the course of the past 19 years. He loved working on his ranch and teaching his children how to ride horses, brand cows, and most of all, to follow Christ. LaVoy loved God, his family, and his country. He believed that the Constitution of the United States was inspired by God and he was willing to, and did, die while defending our freedoms stated within.
    Funeral services will be held Friday, February 5, 2016 at 2:30 PM in the Kanab Utah Kaibab Stake Center, 1435 South McAllister Drive, with a viewing from 11:00-2:00 PM at the Stake Center. Arrangements were made with Hughes Mortuary of St George and Mosdell Mortuary of Kanab.

There's still time to send flowers to the Visitation at the Kanab LDS Stake Center from 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM on Feb 5, 2016.

Send Sympathy Flowers

Directly place your order here and save on wire service fees. Our system automatically takes care of scheduling the delivery with our local florist to meet the upcoming service.

Visitation

Directions

Friday
    February 5, 2016
    11:00 AM to 2:30 PM
    Kanab LDS Stake Center
    Kanab, UT

Funeral Service

Directions

Friday
    February 5, 2016
    2:30 PM
    Kanab LDS Stake Center
    Kanab, UT

There's still time to send flowers to the Visitation at the Kanab LDS Stake Center from 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM on Feb 5, 2016.

Send Sympathy Flowers

Directly place your order here and save on wire service fees. Our system automatically takes care of scheduling the delivery with our local florist to meet the upcoming service.

Come Feel and Experience The Difference

Home
    Home

Obituaries
    All Obituaries

About
    About Us
    Our Staff
    Contact Us
    Privacy Policy
    Testimonials

Prices & Merchandise
    Prices
    Merchandise

Services
    Services

Directions
    Directions

Pre-Plan
    Pre-Arrangements
    Pre-Arrangements Form

Veterans
    Veterans Overview
    Veterans Headstones
    Veterans Burial Flags

Resources
    Frequent Questions
    Grief Support
    Social Security Benefits
    Forms

Hughes Mortuary
    | 1037 East 700 South
    | St. George, UT 84790
    | Tel: 1-435-674-5000
    | Fax:

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

http://freedomoutpost.com/2016/02/us...consistencies/

US Army Sergeant: LaVoy Finicum Murder Video Had Inconsistencies

Quote:..........In an exclusive interview with Sgt. Lardieri, he told Freedom Outpost that thermal imaging would have shown every shot fired and that had the pilot been flying at an altitude of 10,000 feet or higher would have rendered flawless video and given a better picture of what took place.

He told us that according to a proper procedure, the quality of the video would have been at 96 megapixels, which would have allowed for determining people inside the vehicle. This, along with thermal imaging, would have shown not only the people inside, but also any and all gunfire that took place.

However, the video footage was not shot using the standard thermal imaging that Sgt. Lardieri stated would be used.

According to Lardieri, the operator was knowingly engaging in a flight pattern at an altitude that would not provide the best video coverage

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2016/02/us...Dva589KfD3c.99

I stumbled upon this collection of Lavoy's videos, at 1:27 he states that he will never draw ad fire on a law officer
    LaVoy talks about a conversation between him and the Sheriff of his countysaid that he doesn't want feds pointing guns at LaVoy and him NOT pointing guns at them(the feds) LaVoy says "and that's a dang good idea." That "in fact it would be a very stupid thing for me to point guns at anybody"I've never pointed guns at anybody! I don't intend to! But let's get some of the history straight. They have pointed guns at me! And have promised to shoot me. So let's the history straight, because I rode down there with my friend n neighbor Cliven Bundy and they pointed a lot of guns at us, snipers, swat teams, and rangers and promising to shoot. So there is only one side that has pointed guns when it comes to me, and it's not me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRfJ...t=WL&index=343
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

Haven't heard of much three percenting / oafkeeping going on since Mr Finicum's murder ....

O.W.
    Anarchism is the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It is a social order based on the free grouping of individuals…”

Emma Goldman

I was pondering about these kind of things since we just celebrated Memorial Day.
    A day where many sacrificed all to keep us free.

Maybe their sacrifice was in vain?
    Or at least for poor Finicum it was.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

His wife was here recently in S OR, she is going around the country to keep her husbands legacy alive..