Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Prez Won’t Pay “One Cent” For Border Wall… Trump Responds With 6 BRUTAL Words

Default Mexican Prez Won’t Pay “One Cent” For Border Wall… Trump Responds With 6 BRUTAL Words

It appears presidential candidate Donald Trump is already going back and forth with Mexican officialsregarding a wall on the U.S. southern border — and he isn’t even the Republican nominee, much less the president.
    According to CNBC, when former Mexican President Felipe Calderon was asked about Mexico funding the proposed wall, he simply said, “Mexican people, we are not going to pay any single cent for such a stupid wall! And it’s going to be completely useless.”
    Trump’s response was perfect in just about every way, and it was pure Donald Trump: “Now the wall just got taller.” http://conservativetribune.com/mexic...wont-pay-wall/
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

put a Fed. tax on all wire transfers to MX, if they complain increase the tax
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    put a Fed. tax on all wire transfers to MX, if they complain increase the tax
    Halt all wire transfers to Mexico instead. It has been done before. 24 BILLION gets sent back to Mexico every year. Them paying for the wall would be peanuts in comparison to losing that. Has a twofold effect. Keeps 24 Billion to circulate in this country or makes them self-deport. Win-Win for us. Lose-Lose for Mexico. Someone needs to tell Caldrone he isn't president anymore and his buddy whussie is on his way out.
    --------------------------------------------------
    There are two ways to be fooled.
    One is to believe
    what isn't true;
    the other is to refuse
    to believe what is true.
    ~~Soren Kierkegaard 1813-1855

The cartel mole people will just expand their tunneling

The wall issue is one of the things that turns me off on Trump; mind you though I'm voting for him. Having lived in and worked in an area that almost fell to the negative effects of illegal migration, we here in Alabama have for the most part stalled the cultural shift that was taking place. The never ending cultural invasion coming from the Southern border is facilitated by both our government and our business concerns. The I-9 form fixes illegal immigration. Next, the local and .gov need to enforce "Don't work, don't eat". Then businesses will be forced to use Visa related employment for their schemes. Then the next step would be a Populist president closing that loop-hole.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

AND the U.S. Progressives don't see that 25% of Mexico's population having moved to the U.S. is a PROBLEM?
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    AND the U.S. Progressives don't see that 25% of Mexico's population having moved to the U.S. is a PROBLEM?

Why no, no they don't. Neither do many RINO's who are in bed with the national chamber of commerce which loves the illegals since business sees the illegals as a great source of very cheap labor. Both established parties are as dirty as can be. http://www.fairus.org/opinion/chambe...ation-insanity
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ichelle-malkin

I'll be surprised if Trump honors his promise.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    And, it's gone!

Which of the candidates will? I know how the rest of them vote, and how they voted. Trump hasn't voted, vetoed, or given me indication he's a scummo yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    I'll be surprised if Trump honors his promise.

"The wall just got higher!" Oh Man! My sides hurt! I love this guy!

AUnut is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by zzz281996 View Post
    "The wall just got higher!" Oh Man! My sides hurt! I love this guy!
    D

Democrats hate him,
    Republicans hate him,
    The other world leaders hate him,
    The Presstitutes hate him.

What's not to like?

AUnut
    Pro is the opposite of con, that is easily seen. So if progress is to move forward, what does congress mean? - Nipsey Russell