Page 75 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Nolte: Michael Moore’s ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’ Tanks at Box Office (I Blame Jake Tapper)

Rich Fury/Getty Images22 Sep 20185,811 Michael Moore’s anti-Trump documentary Fahrenheit 11/9 tanked at the box office, according to Deadline.

Although Fahrenheit 11/9 opened this weekend on a massive number of screens, it is projected to earn a paltry $3 million.
    After a decade of disappointments for the Oscar-winning documentary filmmaker, even the early projections for what was supposed to be Moore’s comeback film did not look promising — a mere $6 million, but the reality is even worse: half of that.
    Outside of the fact he has not had a hit since Sicko grossed a respectable $24.5 million all the way back in 2007, Fahrenheit 11/9’s humiliating opening is especially embarrassing when you consider it opened in an astonishing 1,719 theaters.
    The whole idea behind Moore’s anti-Trump doc was to recapture the glory days of his Fahrenheit 9/11, which opened in the summer of 2004 in just 868 theaters to an astonishing $24 million. It would go on to gross $119 million.

The Real Reason Meg Ryan Vanished from Hollywood
    Trendchaser

Fahrenheit 9/11, a blistering attack on President George W. Bush’s invasion of Iraq, still holds the record for the highest grossing political documentary in history. To give you an idea of how popular it was, second place (Dinesh D’Souza’s Obama’s America) grossed $33.4 million, or about $87 million less Fahrenheit 9/11.
    It will be a miracle if Fahrenheit 11/9 reaches $10 million.

Default Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu