Page 141 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1421

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Nigerian State - All rapists will be castrated, child rapists will be executed
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8744261/Rapists-

Seattle Transgender Antifa Activist Dead After Shooting Sheriff’s Deputy

Democrat SCOTUS Nominee Janet Protasiewicz Used the N-Word When Referring to Blacks in Court Cases

‘The View’ Host Reveals She Walks Around Naked in Front of Her Kids, Makes Everyone Visibly Uncomfortable