Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1294

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

Survey reveals mass mental illness in Gen Z, with 57% of young people now taking medication just to cope

(Natural News) After facing two and half years of lockdowns, restrictions, fear propaganda, isolation, and harmful mandates, the young and aspiring Generation Z are dealing with several mental health conditions. An analysis conducted by Harmony Healthcare IT finds that millions of young adults are dealing with new mental health problems … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

ISRAEL BLACKMAILED BILL WITH MONICA TAPES; SPY HUNT ENDED AFTER MOSSAD BUGGED PREZ SEX CHATS: BOOK – EXCLUSIVE

By Neal Travis

March 3, 1999 5:00am

ISRAEL blackmailed President Clinton with phone-tapped tapes of his steamy sex talks with Monica Lewinsky, a blockbuster new book charges.
    The price Clinton paid for the silence of the Mossad spy agency was calling off an FBI hunt for a top-level Israeli mole allegedly installed at the White House.

https://nypost.com/1999/03/03/israel...ook-exclusive/