Page 93 of 143 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

journalist murdered in Somalia:

Default here we are, imagine where we will be...soon

True story garnered from my police scanner: man called 911 because he drank raw sewage. Seems he was trying to syphon gasoline from a travel trailer and put the syphon hose down the 'wrong spout'!

Wow! Crazed Democrat Debbie Mucarsel-Powell: Illegal Immigration Is “Really Not Affecting American People”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...erican-people/

First Crime In Space? NASA Astronaut Accused Of Stealing Identity, Accessing Bank Account Of Her Estranged Wife While In Space

Apparently the space between them was not enough…
    Via Fox News:
    A NASA astronaut has been accused of committing the first crime in outer space after her estranged wife alleged she stole her identity and accessed her bank account without permission during a six-month mission aboard the International Space Station.
    Former Air Force intelligence officer Summer Worden, from Kansas, has been involved in a bitter divorce with astronaut Anne McClain since 2018 but the battle heated up after Worden filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and NASA’s Office of Inspector General accusing her wife of assuming her identity and gaining improper access to her private financial records while orbiting the earth, the New York Times reported.
    Worden told the Times that she was tipped off when McClain somehow had knowledge about her private spending while on a mission with no way to know otherwise.
    Keep reading…
    Tweet