Page 119 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1421

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

The new Green deal
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

TV FLICKER RATE HYPNOTISES YOU.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Guess What Dirty Democrat Tricksters Are Trying to Sneak Into Their $3.5 Trillion Package?

Who is the Senate parliamentarian and why is this position important?
    The Senate parliamentarian is a supposedly nonpartisan figure who arbitrates disagreements over Senate rules and guides the Senate through a myriad of regulations.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ckage-n1479123

Looting and violence become a normal way of life in lawless, morally bankrupt, Democrat-run cities

(Natural News) The modern-day Democrat Party does not believe in Constitutional order, let alone the rule of law. This has been repeatedly demonstrated throughout 2020 and 2021. Pandering to the radical left, mainstream Democrats have embraced anti-cop rhetoric and a “de-fund the police” movement that only encourages more crime and … [Read More...]

Rochester, NY, declares state of emergency amid unprecedented rise in violence

(Natural News) Rochester, the fourth-largest city in New York state, has declared a state of emergency because of a drastic increase in the number of homicides and other violent crimes, making 2021 one of the deadliest years in recorded history. (Article by Naveen Athrappully republished from TheEpochTimes.com) "Today, Mayor Warren … [Read More...]