Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,254 of 1254

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

FTC: Corporations use DARK PATTERNS to lure customers into divulging private information

(Natural News) The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) issued a report Thursday, September 15, about how corporations use dark patterns in advertising for attracting possible customers, manipulating them into buying things and yielding their privacy in the process. "Our report shows how more and more companies are using digital dark patterns … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Democrat Rep. Elissa Slotkin Implodes When Pressed by Michigan News Anchor on Residing in Lobbyist’s Home

Vulnerable Democrat Rep. Elissa Slotkin (MI-0 imploded during a television debate when a Michigan news anchor pressed her about the recent bombshell report revealing she resides in an apartment owned by a “lobbyist” and campaign donor, who is also registered — with his family — to vote at the same address and works for a company receiving tens of million in government funding.