America's Dumbest Congresswoman Weighs in on Apple Encryption Debate

March 31, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

I have been reluctant to comment on the FBI-Apple encryption debate until the experts had weighed in. The weeks passed and still the wisest human being in Congress still hadn't made her views clear.
I am referring of course to Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, a national treasure who somehow found her way out of Cuba despite being left there tied to a tree.
Sheila Jackson Lee thinks there are two Vietnams and that the US landed on Mars. Also she complained that hurricane names were racist.
In 2003, Sheila Jackson-Lee complained that hurricane names were too "lilly white" and said that "All racial groups should be represented." She suggested Hurricanes “Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn".

But when she isn't demanding more diversity in hurricane names, Sheila Jackson Lee is the top Democrat on the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security and Investigations. And so she finally weighed in on the debate over Apple's encryption.
These are “voices who typically look to the Constitution for privilege, permission and for protection,” or “the three p’s,” said Jackson Lee, who has worked on cybersecurity legislation and is the top Democrat on the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security and Investigations.
I think we all now know exactly what to think about this subject:
America has entered a Iditocracy