Page 90 of 143 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

Georgia Dems Introduce Bill Requiring Men Report To Cops After Ejaculating By: Infowars.com 3 hours ago
    Insane overreaction to GA House bill protecting babies when heartbeat detected

https://www.newswars.com/georgia-dem...r-ejaculating/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

How Cognitive Dissonance Shapes White Liberal Attitudes

The collectivist hive-mind of the post-modern, White liberal has been specifically shaped via cognitive dissonant programming, the end goal of which is the systematic unravelling of Western Civilization; and now, only European nationalism stands in the way of this psychotic, self-hating, ruinous world view...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vnf...ist=WL&index=6
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pete Buttigieg may not measure up to the liberals' expectations.

The Insanity of Democrats Attacking Buttigieg—for Not Being Gay Enough

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-in...ing-gay-enough
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

You will be betrayed by the ruling elites. Especially the womyn.
    NYT: The Power Of Female Grace

Lil Lunch Box lectures us on 'Clown World' doesn't realize that SHE is Clown World!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKj4ZVMktdU

Clowns are now racist (pickles to follow)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZksWPLPv14

You've been warned!

Nation's Progressives Issue Friendly Reminder That If You Don't Agree With Them On Everything They Will Destroy You
    Satire

https://babylonbee.com/news/progress...ll-destroy-you
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Default Media; Truth; Pick One

Woman Who Media Claims Created Black Hole Image Contributed 0.26% of Code

The media may have been overzealous giving Bouman in giving sole credit for the discovery.

Published
    2 days ago on
    Apr 11, 2019
    By
    Tom Pappert

As the mainstream media attempts to give researcher Katie Bouman credit for the first “photos” of a black hole, it appears her role may have been mostly supervisory, and that other researchers did the majority of the leg work.
    According to data provided publicly by GitHub, Bouman made 2,410 contributions to the over 900,000 lines of code required to create the first-of-its-kind black hole image, or 0.26 per cent. Bouman’s contributions also occurred toward the end of the work on the code.
    In contrast, contributor Andrew Chael wrote over 850,000 lines of code.
    While CNN attempted to give Bouman full credit, explaining “That’s where Bouman’s algorithm — along with several others — came in,” they slyly admitted that fellow researchers told CNN “‘(Bouman) was a major part of one of the imaging subteams,'” even after CNN incorrectly wrote on the previous line that she was on one of the “imaging teams,” not subteams.

Latest: Daily Caller Editor-in-Chief Launches Sexist, Misogynist Tirade Against Conservative Reporter
    BBC News was even more zealous in its eagerness to have a woman at the helm, and titled its article “Katie Bouman: The woman behind the first black hole image”.
    Phys.org went even further, calling the young scientist a “superstar” in its headline.
    While the Western media attempted to use her gender to make a point, Asian publications, including Asahi, offered a more nuanced and truthful article, writing that “207 scientists in 17 nations and regions took part in the project,” and refusing to assign the achievement to any one of the scientists.
    For her part, Bouman made it clear on Facebook that she did not want sole credit for the achievement.

“No one algorithm or person made this image,” wrote Bouman, “it required the amazing talent of a team of scientists from around the globe and years of hard work” to capture the black hole image.
    Replying to one of the comment asking if the image was made by her personally, Bouman added “Actually no, there were a number of us that all squeezed into the room and pressed go on our computers at the same exact time! We didn’t want any one person or algorithm to be the first one to make the image.”
    She also gave “shout outs” to Chael and many of the other scientists she worked with.
    I'm so excited that we finally get to share what we have been working on for the past year! The image shown today is the…
    Posted by Katie Bouman on Wednesday, 10 April 2019

It appears the American mainstream media lost sight of the truth in an attempt to give a female scientist undue credit for a massive achievement that should have the entire scientific community involved with the photo patting itself on the back collectively.