Page 60 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

Woman Who Married Herself Cheats On Herself

By Faith Moore November 6, 2017
    chat 107 comments

Woman Who Married Herself Cheats On Herself
    Image via YouTube

I have some news. It’s been a long time coming, and I thought she’d never ask, but she finally popped the question. I’m getting married! To myself. It just feels right, you know? Myself and I have known each other for such a long time. Our whole lives really. I know so much about me, and I know so much about me too. We’re so close, it feels like we’re the same person. I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather spend the rest of my life with. It’s time to make an honest woman of myself and settle down. I mean, we want to have kids and we’re not getting any younger. The time is just right. I hope you’ll come.
    Actually, none of that was true. I’d never marry myself. I’d drive myself crazy. Oh, also the idea of marrying yourself is weird. And dumb. But that doesn’t mean people don’t do it. Of course it doesn’t. It even has a name: sologamy.
    According to Wikipedia (which I normally wouldn’t consult to find an official definition for something, but it’s sologamy so who the heck cares?), sologamy “is marriage by a person to oneself.” But this is not helpful. That doesn’t mean anything. Apparently, the whole thing has something to do with “self-love, and self-compassion.” I’m sorry — I can’t even — let’s move on.

This whole sologamy thing is actually kind of old news. The most recent sologamist (my word processor doesn’t recognize this word which I think should prove it’s not a thing) was Italian native Laura Mesi, who made headlines this past September when she married herself in front of 70 guests. But the trend goes as far back as 2006 when Alexandra Gill married herself in a ceremony that included seven other women (who were also marrying themselves, not each other . . . I think). In 2015 a PR consultant in Britain named Sophie Tanner married herself and even had her father give her away.
    But Sophie (and presumably Sophie since she married herself so there must be two of her? I don’t think I have the hang of this yet) is making headlines again. Poor Sophie (or maybe Sohpie, I’m not sure which) has gone and cheated on herself. Yup, this is an actual headline from UK’s The Week: “Woman who married herself ‘cheats on herself.” (I couldn’t make this stuff up, folks.)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Portland Man Who Used Climate Defense Found Guilty Of Pipeline Damage

He was protecting mother earth, Gaia.
    Via Great Falls Tribune:
    Leonard Higgins, charged with tampering with an oil pipeline in Montana last year following a four-state climate change demonstration, was found guilty Wednesday by a Chouteau County jury of trespassing and criminal mischief.
    The jury, which got the case at 11:15 a.m., returned an hour later with the verdict, which also included the conclusion that Higgins caused more than $1,500 in damage.
    District Judge Daniel Boucher set sentencing for Jan. 2.
    Following the verdict, Higgins, of Portland, said he was disappointed Boucher did not allow his defense team to present a so-called “necessity” defense in which he would have argued he committed a lesser harm because of an imminent greater harm, in this case climate change.
    Had that climate change defense been allowed, Higgins said, the outcome may have been different.
    “It was really frustrating not to be able to talk about climate in the courthouse,” Higgins said.
    The charges stemmed from Higgins turning off an oil pipeline valve in 2016 located north of the Missouri River in Chouteau County 75 miles northeast of Great Falls as part of a coordinated, four-state effort to raise awareness about climate change.
    His trial began Tuesday and the case was given to jurors for deliberation late Wednesday morning.
    “This is not about climate change,” Chouteau County Attorney Steven Gannon told jurors during closing arguments.[…]
    Higgins, 65, dressed in a sports coat and collared shirt, looked more like a college professor or grandpa than an “eco-terrorist,” as one oil and gas group called him following the Oct. 11, 2016 incident.
    When he testified Wednesday morning, he still managed to discuss climate change in between objections.
    e described himself as a church-going family man whose roots are in agriculture and he recalled picking beans growing up in Oregon.
    Later in life, he got sucked into pursuing the American Dream, he said.
    He grew up in Corvallis, Ore., but now lives in Portland.
    Then, after soul-searching following his mother’s death and retirement in 2010, he began to consider more serious issues, including climate change.
    It is his responsibility to stand up and do what is right, he said.
    “Sometimes what’s right isn’t necessarily what’s legal,” Higgins said. “It was a really hard conclusion to come to.”
    He read a report by a climate scientist that spurred him to action.
    “In short it explains both why we have global warning, what the science is behind that and what will happen to not so much me but my kids and grandkids if we don’t do something about it,” Higgins said.
    He got involved with a group at his church that worked on climate change.
    Members of a church group decided elevate their efforts after community outreach had little influence on public policy.
    “In our country we have a tradition of civil disobedience,” Higgins said. “Our founders left power in our hands as citizens.”
    The group researched how they could conduct civil disobedience on large enough scale to make a difference. They turned their focus to oil pipelines transporting heavy crude from the oil sands in Canada, and decided to act during the presidential election by attempting to briefly stop all “tar sands oil” coming into the United States.
    Keep
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Typical Democrat parents.

Democrat Parents let Baby Have One Last Carefree Nap
    Satire

https://yomadac.com/2017/12/03/democ...ts-stare-baby/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Retiring Dem Rep. Gutierrez Paid Wife $430,000 From Campaign Funds Over Past Seven Years

And this guy now wants to run for president in 2020.
    Via Free Beacon:
    Democratic Rep. Luis Gutierrez (Ill.), who announced last week that he will not seek reelection after spending 24 years in the U.S. House of Representatives, will no longer be able to pay his wife hundreds of thousands of dollars from campaign funds once he officially departs from Congress.
    Soraida Gutierrez, his wife, has collected more than $430,000 from Gutierrez for Congress, Luis’s campaign committee, since 2010. Soraida is the top recipient of expenditures this year.
    Soraida, who was a registered lobbyist in Illinois prior to appearing on the campaign’s payroll, has been listed as the campaign’s office manager, fundraiser, and treasurer for the past seven years.
    Gutierrez’s campaign committee has reported $77,838.69 in operating expenditures from the beginning of January to the end of September. Soraida has received seven checks for $6,000 each—or $42,000 total—during this time, meaning that she has collected more than half of his campaign’s disbursements.
    Keep reading…

James Woods Crushes Chelsea Handler For Calling Sanders A ‘Whore’ With Alarming Video From Handler’s Past

December 12, 2017 Constitutional DrunkNews, Politics

James Woods completely humiliated Chelsea Handler for calling Sarah Huckabee Sanders a ‘whore’. “That harlot that they’re dressing up and trolloping out every day? I mean, one day she has no makeup on at all, the next she has six foot long eyelashes, she’s got cleavage and summer whore lipstick all over her face. Can you believe what they turned her into? A proper trollop,” said Handler while describing Sanders.
    Handler did not apologize for her mean-spirited attack. She actually doubled down, sharing a video of a ‘Sarah Huckabee Sanders Makeup Tutorial.’ The video was meant to mock her appearance. When Handler was confronted with the fact that she is being a very bad feminist, Handler justified her behavior by saying that Sanders is ‘pure evil.’
    While many people are upset over her attacks on Sarah Huckabee Sanders, James Woods hit Chelsea Handler in the most brutal way possible. He showed a clip from her past. A very humiliating clip of her being urinated on.
    “This person berates the character of @SarahHuckabee on a daily basis. #ChelseaHandlerHumanUrinal” tweeted Woods.
    Mike Huckabee commented on Handler’s attacks on his daughter as well. “She seems like a very angry and bitter person. Look, she’s almost as old as me. So this is at a point in her life, she needs to start mellowing out. And she seems to be just in a rage. The sad thing about it, she boasts about the two abortions she had at 16. I think in many ways she’s jealous of my daughter,” said Huckabee. Check out James Wood’s tweet below at your own risk.

The post James Woods Crushes Chelsea Handler For Calling Sanders A ‘Whore’ With Alarming Video From Handler’s Past appeared first on Conservative 101.

Visit the USSA News store!
    Click this link for the original source of this article.
    Author: Donald

Kathy Griffin

Default Not On Local News

Published on Dec 23, 2017
    An antifa counter-protester was hit by a pickup truck on Saturday while interrupting the 'March for Jesus' which was organised by Patriot Prayer in Portland.
    As Patriot Prayer held their march and prayers led by US President Donald Trump supporter Joey Gibson., a small group of antifa protesters arrived, speaking through a megaphone and extolling the virtues of Communism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcaDO7SY4-4