Page 107 of 143 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1421

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

Liberal Tears!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

On Jeffrey Toobin and the Hypocritical Master Baiters of the Left-Wing Media
    And now CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin becomes world-famous.

“The president is guilty” — Jeffrey Toobin on CNN, Jan. 31, 2020

They are oh-so-righteous, aren’t they? All the Don Lemons, Jake Tappers, Chris Cuomos, Jeffrey Toobins. The Scullys. The Chris Wallaces. The Morning Joes and Mikas. The Stephanopouloses. They sit night and day passing judgment on the character of the president of the United States, his honesty, his morality. Because they have been vetted as perfect, they are situated uniquely to pass judgment.
    https://spectator.org/jeffrey-toobin-left-wing-media/

Another Professor Resigns Following Accusations She Pretended To Be Non-White

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/29/kelly-kean-sharp-furman-university-accusations-non-white/

Costco drops Chaokoh coconut milk over allegations of forced monkey labor

By Lauren Padgett, CNN

New Nike Ad In Japan Basically Calls The Whole Country Secretly Racist…

Retail sales are down. I know, lets call everyone in a country racists – that’ll help!