Thread: Terminal Liberalism

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TDS MELTDOWN: Florida Woman Repeatedly Stabs Herself in Abdomen Because She’s ‘Sick of Living in Trump’s Country’

by Cristina Laila June 6, 2019 168 Comments

Cartoon by Ben Garrison

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.
    A 46-year-old Florida woman told police that she stabbed herself in the stomach three times with a kitchen knife because she was sick of living in “Trump’s country.”

“I’m tired of living in Trump’s country, I’m tired of Trump being president,” the unidentified woman told police.
    The Smoking Gun obtained a police report that revealed law enforcement arrived to the woman’s residence in Palmetto on Sunday and saw blood all over her hands, legs and abdomen.
    The woman lifted up her shirt and showed police “three stab wounds on [her] stomach that were still bleeding.” She then told police she had “stabbed herself because she does not want to live in Trump’s country.”
    After being evaluated, the woman suffering from TDS was rushed to Blake Medical Center under trauma alert where they determined there was “substantial likelihood” that she “will cause bodily harm to herself and/or others.”

The officer recommended the woman be involuntarily admitted to a mental health treatment center.
    In Trump’s America we are enjoying lowest unemployment numbers in years and robust GDP growth but the media lies about the President on a daily basis and this Trump-hating woman fell for the propaganda.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Oregon Police Are Begging People to Stop Calling 911 If They Run Out of Toilet Paper

It’s almost like they’re using celebrities to “relate and relay” the message to ordinary people. There’s a name for that. Operation mockingbird.

Ohio Planned Parenthood Refuses to Follow Order that Halts Abortions During Coronavirus

Ohio Planned Parenthood refuses to comply with an order that bans non-essential surgical procedures, such as abortions, during the pandemic.