Thread: Terminal Liberalism

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

11AMThe enemy is within

“On the right, for example, there are those who blame The Jew™ or The Negro™ while on the left they blame White Men™ or The Rich™ apparently without realizing the irony of ‘We’re the victims, so let’s victimize someone else!’
    “In fact, this pattern repeats in both monkey tribes and human groups, which is that any party which is failing or troubled will immediately seek out a weaker party to clobber, raising its own group status to having someone to bully.

“We need to turn to our logical side and point the finger where it belongs: at democracy, altruism, equality, tolerance and other illusions which cause civilization collapse. These are the cause of our decline, and we know this both through history and through the logical fact that if we remove them, our society rises out of its misery and neurosis.”

11AM
    As A Biologist Would Predict

African-American murder rate reflects the African-African murder rate
    it’s nobody’s “fault” - it’s Nature
    (Source: twitter.com)

11AM
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Leftist Politician In Norway Gets Raped By Refugee, Begs For Him Not To Be Deported For It…
    Via Daily Caller:
    Leftist Norway politican Karsten Nordal Hauken was brutally sodomized by a Somali and felt so incredibly guilty in the aftermath he subsequently begged authorities not to deport the man.
    Hauken has finally come out to tell the public his story of his rape and forgiveness, Norway’s public broadcasting channel NRK reports.
    Immediately after the rape first occurred, Hauken was taken to the hospital in Oslo where nurses collected samples for DNA evidence. About six months after the rape, police completed their investigation. They secured the DNA and fingerprint evidence necessary to move the case forward.
    Keep reading

Ya like talking about man on man anal, eh? A lot of guys like you seem to have some deep seated fantasies about that sort of thing, pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    Ya like talking about man on man anal, eh? A lot of guys like you seem to have some deep seated fantasies about that sort of thing, pun intended.
    You've been here less than a month but you talk like you've been here much longer, another sock puppet account? I think so; the dead giveaway is your unprovoked personal attacks
    Your a real winner

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    You've been here less than a month but you talk like you've been here much longer, another sock puppet account? I think so; the dead giveaway is your unprovoked personal attacks
    Your a real winner
    Unprovoked? Are you high? You have insulted me repeatedly.

“A liberal is a person who is not a communist but cannot give any good reason for not being one.” Richard Weaver