Page 136 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1421

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Mike Lindell to buy BB and B

Get woke, go broke: Disney to fire 7,000 employees after rolling out disgusting movies aimed at indoctrinating children into LGBT cult

(Natural News) The Walt Disney Company said it will lay off 7,000 employees as it seeks to recover losses caused by its pivot toward wokeism. Disney CEO Bob Iger announced the layoffs during a Feb. 8 earnings call, alongside a mass restructuring plan. While most of the 7,000 employees to be terminated are part of the DMED, the layoffs … [Read More...]