Page 120 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1421

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ignorant and Afraid

Politicians and bureaucrats aren't immune to their own propaganda, and they really are as ill-informed as they seem.

https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/ignorant-and-afraid

Dr. Alan Keyes: Democrats want to get rid of US Constitution to establish Marxism – Brighteon.TV

(Natural News) Brighteon.TV host Dr. Alan Keyes has accused the Democrats of wanting to get rid of the U.S. Constitution to establish Marxism. "What the Democrats are up to is that they're trying to overthrow our constitutional system. And people like [Barack] Obama and Kamala Harris and others know that they can't establish Marxism … [Read More...]

SAY WHAT? Western perversion: British midwives now being taught how to deliver babies through “male genitalia”

(Natural News) Students enrolled at Edinburgh Napier University (ENU) are now being taught that men can get pregnant and deliver babies through their "male genitalia." Yes, the transgender delusion has become so ingrained in the minds of some that they think a human baby can pass through a man's penis. A new "skills workbook" … [Read More...]