Page 95 of 143 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

Who is psycho?
    IF NON-MEMBERS OF THE NRA WOULD STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE
    GUN VIOLENCE WOULD DROP 100%

“Congress’ inability or unwillingness to pass a law desired by the executive branch does not default authority to the executive branch.”

"If every Jewish and anti-Nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition AND THE WILL TO USE IT Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic." - Aaron Zelman, JPFO
    http://www.jpfo.org/

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Africa created EVERYTHING

Feminist Comedians Destroy Comedy!

Let me guess, she identifies as a fat black woman?
    Rutgers Professor Blames Black Female Obesity On Trump, Racism

Dem PA Lawmaker Wendy Ullman: Early Miscarriage Is “Just Some Mess On A Napkin.”

What a terribly uncaring sentiment for a lawmaker to express.

Anti-gunner murders her own children, was actually Projecting the entire time!
    Newly-divorced mother who shot dead her three children then killed herself in a triple murder-suicide was an anti-gun violence activist who battled depression, anxiety, and lupus

• Ashley Auzenne, 39, was found dead Tuesday along with her children in Texas
    • Her divorce with the children's father, Murvin, had been finalized just last week
    • Murvin Auzenne Jr. said his estranged wife was 'was very upset with the result'
    • She had been battling anxiety, depression and a host of other health problems
    • Auzenne had also campaigned on social media to end gun violence
    • Their bodies were found after a relative called for a welfare check at their home
    • Auzenne posted a picture to Facebook calling for an end to gun violence in 2018

40 YO Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Picks 6ft Donor and Gives Birth to a Dwarf