Page 101 of 143 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1421

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

It’s almost like they’re using celebrities to “relate and relay” the message to ordinary people. There’s a name for that. Operation mockingbird.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ohio Planned Parenthood Refuses to Follow Order that Halts Abortions During Coronavirus

Ohio Planned Parenthood refuses to comply with an order that bans non-essential surgical procedures, such as abortions, during the pandemic.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New York Times Edits Headline Multiple Times After Democrats Block Aid to U.S. Workers

The New York Times repeatedly edited the headline of its coverage of Senate Democrats blocking the economic relief package crafted to address the hardships created by the novel coronavirus — a move President Trump noticed, prompting him to blast the paper for making changes “in order to satisfy the Radical Left.”

The Cuomo Bros.!

celebutards on parade

A Liberal realizes that her life has been wasted

OK, Brian