Page 11 of 143 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

13 Black Lives Matter Useful Idiots Arrested After Blocking I-95S Traffic In Virginia…

White guilt on display.
    RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) – Interstate 95 S is back open after Black Lives Matter protesters blocked off traffic near Belvidere on Monday.
    At least a dozen protesters blocked off all southbound lanes around 5:45 p.m. and draped a sign on the overpass.
    Several State Police cruisers, as well as Richmond Police and a helicopter, arrived on scene. Lanes reopened around 6:20 p.m.
    "It's good for us," said Black Lives Matter supporter Melinda Watkins. "These white folks think they can rule the world. Especially VCU [Police]. They think they own the whole world, but they don't. God owns this world."
    However, most of the protesters that stopped traffic on Monday were white. Organizers say it was planned this way. The protest was meant to show white people "putting their lives on the line for black people."
    "Anytime you can't walk the street unless you have a cop running up on you then you are not safe," said Watkins. "I don't feel safe. Not with them."
    "Yes. It is unfair that people are being stranded from going home, but it's also unfair that African American men are being killed on a daily basis by police officers," said Jameila Grant. "It's unacceptable."
    Grant was leaving work and decided to join the protesters.
    "I think it should have been done in the morning," said Grant. "Stop people from opening businesses and making money, because when money is being tapped into and it hurts the city, then a difference is going to be made. So absolutely. This is correct."
    Virginia State Police arrested 13 of the protesters at the scene. According to Sergeant Stephan Vick, seven of the protesters were from Virginia, while the rest were from out of state.
    State Police say they charged the protesters that refused to get off the Interstate with being pedestrians on a highway and for impeding the flow of traffic.
    "Its all about community policing, free speech, and their rights," said Drew. "They know the rules, but we cant have public safety jeopardized."
    Keep reading
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

12PMMug Shot

Imagine your brain is a post facto ratiocination machine only.
    You look down at what your body has done – battered your roommate to death, in this case – and your brain begins immediately to concoct “reasons” … but there were no reasons, it just happened, like an acorn falling to the ground one fine moment
    http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...se-8398201.php
    Low IQ and poor impulse control. Nothing out of the ordinary here. And it’s nobody’s “fault” either, go shake your fist at the God in the sky.

Audry doesn’t understand what happened. In the hopeful year 1956 a young mother looked down at the baby in her arms and named him after two dashing silver screen cowboy stars.

12PM“The choice confronting American voters is simple: America will either be a nation of laws allowing law-abiding, tax-paying, English-speaking American citizens to live their lives in peace and safety or it will be a madhouse of riots, race pimps and struggle sessions.” (Source: wineandfire.wordpress.com)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Why Do Black People Commit More Crime?

It is not my view that genes explain the entirety of the Black/White crime gap. Environmental variables, such as lead exposure and child abuse rates, likely play a role too. However, I doubt that these variables explain as much of the Black/White crime gap as genes do.
    A genetic explanation has the benefit of offering an extremely parsimonious explanation for a wide range of data. Racial differences in crime are seen around the world. As I noted earlier, Black nations have higher crime rates than European nations do. Moreover, official crime statistics have replicated the African/White crime disparity in many nations all over the earth including, but not limited to, Canada, Britain, Australia, France, Israel, Brazil and Japan.
    This hypothesis, that Blacks are genetically predisposed towards violence and low self control, also explains why poverty and weak families are present among Africans all over the world.
    The immediate cause of racial differences in crime significantly consists of racial differences in aggression, anxiety, and self control. These differences, in turn, are probably partially caused by genetic differences between Blacks and Whites. Other environmental variables are likely involved as well, but this post have concentrated on genetic causes because they are the causes most often ignored.

“Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of “diversity” that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen — written in blood — from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines. It is scary how easily so many people can be brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word.” Thomas Sowell

(Source: wizardvarnish.com)

DNC Created Fake Craigslist Job Post Smearing Trump Organization
    This is the same wonderful person who took a selfie in front of a deadly fire in NYC.
    Via Daily Caller:
    Democratic National Committee emails released by WikiLeaks reveal a DNC plot to create a fake Craigslist post advertising a nightmarish-sounding job working for one of Donald Trump’s organizations.
    The post appears intended to portray Trump as a misogynist who sexually harasses his female employees.
    DNC staffer Christina Freundlich sent an email on May 18 to DNC press secretary Mark Paustenbach and communications director Luis Miranda seeking approval for the fake post.

Job requirements included “No gaining weight” and a willingness to endure “public humiliation and open-press workouts.”
    “Mark and Luis – digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs one of Trump’s organizations. This will be a microsite and we still need to send it to Perkins. Since we will be pitching this, need your approval please,” Freundlich wrote.
    Keep reading…

I just had to add this as it fits the narrative to a post-apocalyptic 'T'

“In the hands of a skillful indoctrinator, the average student not only thinks what the indoctrinator wants him to think … but is altogether positive that he has arrived at his position by independent intellectual exertion. This man is outraged by the suggestion that he is the flesh-and-blood tribute to the success of his indoctrinators.”
    – William F. Buckley Jr., Up From Liberalism (1959)

Whether those who take part know it or not, this process of brainwashing by repetition of manifest absurdities is a sinister and deadly weapon. In the end, it renders the majority, who are marked down to be the victims of violence or revolution or tyrranny, incapable of self-defence by depriving them of their wits and convincing them that what they thought was right is wrong.
    – Enoch Powell

August122016
    Liberals Don’t Understand Even The Most Basic Things About Life On This Earth

Exhibit A
    * Starting a running club for the homeless
    * Soccer: Surprising lifeline for the homeless
    * Do gift cards for the homeless work?
    * San Francisco Appoints Homeless Czar
    * “Liquor Allowed” Shelters: A Solution To Alcoholic Homelessness
    * Can Supervised Injections Help Homeless Addicts?
    * Training The Homeless For Tech Jobs
    * SF Unveils 2nd “Homeless Navigation Center”
    * Turning Motel Rooms Into Homeless Recovery Ward
    * 6 People Who Survived Homelessness
    * We Must Tax Tech Firms, Spend More On The Homeless
    * New Homeless Kitchen Opens In Tenderloin
    and of course
    * Why Does San Francisco Have So Many Homeless?
    (Source: sfgate.com

Pelosi Says She’s Been Flooded With ‘Obscene’ Phone Calls Since DCCC Computer Hack

Via Washington Times:
    House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Saturday that she’s been slammed with “obscene and sick calls” after a hacker posted Democratic congressional lawmakers’ personal contact information online.
    The information was apparently stolen in a hack of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, which has personal contact and other information for all of the Democrats in the House, as well as their top aides.
    “On a personal note, I was in the air flying from Florida to California when the news broke. Upon landing, I have received scores of mostly obscene and sick calls, voicemails and text messages,” Mrs. Pelosi said in a letter to colleagues, telling them to prevent their family and children from getting to the messages, presumably because they were so upsetting.
    She said she was changing her phone number and urged other House Democrats to do the same.
    And she said the hack, which she signaled is likely attributable to Russia, is being investigated. The Capitol Police and the House Sergeant-at-Arms are looking at what vulnerabilities there may be from the hack.
    Appalachian Trail

x

Margaret Sanger Award Recipient And Pro-Abortion Fanatic Nancy Pelosi On Zika Virus: “You Know How I Am About Babies And This Is About Babies”…

Yeah, we know how you are about babies.
    Via CNS News:
    At a Capitol Hill press conference on Thursday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said the Zika virus threat is “all about babies.”
    “The Zika in the Southern part of our country is in our country, and because it hasn’t hit home in [a Republican’s] district, doesn’t mean that it isn’t hitting home for the American people,” Pelosi said. “You know how I am about babies and this is about babies. I just can’t understand it.”
    As CNSNews.com previously reported, in 2014, Pelosi was the recipient of Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s annual award named for Margaret Sanger, a documented eugenicist who founded what is now the nation’s largest abortion provider.
    According to PPFA, Pelosi – a Catholic – was honored because of her “leadership, excellence, and outstanding contributions to the reproductive health and rights movement over the course of her career.”
    Keep reading…