Page 111 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1421

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

I foresee an increase in commercial air fatalities
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Affluence + Secularism = Boredom = Leftism
    > Dennis Prager | Apr 27
    Just as physicists look for equations to explain the natural world, I have always thought it useful to look for equations to explain human nature. For example, in my book on happiness, I offer this equation: U = I - R. Unhappiness = Image - Reality. The difference between the images we have for our life and the reality of our life is one way of measuring how much unhappiness we experience.

Here, I offer another theorem, this time to help explain leftism.

A + S = B = L

Affluence + Secularism = Boredom = Leftism
    [rest at link]
    https://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2021/04/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This woman terrifies me!

Psycho Leftist Woman Stalks Lady Who Didn’t Wear A Proper Mask On Her Flight

https://banned.video/watch?id=608b4e3b23f11b04c9133c05

Comey laundered drug cartel money for Pelosi

Unhinged leftist Bette Middler threatens to kill unvaccinated kids

(Natural News) “Entertainer” Bette Middler has called for KILLING children who have not had COVID shots. (Article by Steve Watson republished from NewsWars.com) In a completely mental tweet aimed at ‘anti-vaxxers’, the unhinged Middler advocated using peanut butter on kids with allergies if they haven’t been vaccinated against … [Read More...]

Woman who yelled racist statements at Latino cop she called a murderer is college professor Kalunda-Rae Iwamizu, AKA Kalunda Jenkins

(Natural News) Bill Melugin is one of the only reporters from a mainstream media outlet who does actual investigative reporting. The Fox Los Angeles correspondent broke the Gavin Newsom/French Laundry scandal, and consistently gets good tips because police trust him. When the cops trust you it means you have the ability to get stories that … [Read More...]

New Construction in Trouble due to Exploding Cost of Raw Materials.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/contracts-termin