Page 12 of 143 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

If anyone knows obscene, Nancy Pelosi does. Her efforts in the Congress reek with the obscene.

"You can't do this; I treated you like my children." Clueless to the bitter end.

Consider how (((Lena Dunham and Woody Allen))) treat children they are related to

(Source: voxday.blogspot.com)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Yes, satire, but close enough to the truth:

Liberal Activist Explains Notion Of Tolerance To Man She Just Called A ‘Worthless [Expletive]’
    Satire

http://babylonbee.com/news/liberal-a...ess-expletive/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    Yes, satire, but close enough to the truth:

Liberal Activist Explains Notion Of Tolerance To Man She Just Called A ‘Worthless [Expletive]’
    Satire

http://babylonbee.com/news/liberal-a...ess-expletive/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Just in case you wondered how far back Progs/Feminism go

Someone gets it. More surprising is the author, and that it was allowed on HuffPo.

The Culture Of The Smug White Liberal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nikki-..._11537306.html
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

She’s Back: Gonzaga Hires Recently Fired Mizzou Professor Melissa Click…

Cream of the crop during a national search for Communication and Speech.
    Via The Gonzaga Bulletin:
    Gonzaga has hired a professor recently involved in controversy to a one-year, non-tenure track position as lecturer in the department of communication studies.
    Melissa Click was fired from University of Missouri on Feb. 25 for trying to remove a photojournalist from a student protest, organized by the black-student advocacy group Concerned Student 1950, on Nov. 9, 2015, amid racial tensions on campus. She spent 12 years at the University of Missouri.
    The protests were in response to a series of racist incidents on Missouri’s campus, and resulted in the resignation of UM President Tim Wolfe on the same day.
    “She was very transparent and clear about some of the events at Missouri, so there was no surprise or anything,” said recently hired Communication Studies Department Chair Jonathan Rossing, a member of the search committee. “After the national search and the screens took place, she emerged as the top candidate based on her record of teaching, scholarship.
    “The committee was unanimous in deciding that she would be one of the two people to whom we offered the job.”
    Click received the job at GU in late June after a three-person search committee conducted a national search. She is one of three new hires in the department and is teaching four sections of Communication and Speech this fall, an introductory communications course
    “Dr. Click was hired through an extensive national search process that revealed her to be the most qualified and experienced candidate for the position,” Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences Elisabeth Mermann-Jozwiak said in a statement Friday. “Dr. Click has excellent recommendations for both her teaching and scholarship, which includes an extensive record of publication. We are confident she has learned much from her experiences at the University of Missouri and believe she will uphold the rigorous standards of academic excellence demanded of Gonzaga faculty and students.”
    Keep reading…

Green Party Candidate Late for Rally Because She Went to the Wrong City

By Rick Moran September 3, 2016
    chat 18 comments

Green Party Candidate Late for Rally Because She Went to the Wrong City
    2016 Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein and running mate Ajamu Baraka discuss the 'Green New Deal' - their 'visionary agenda to tackle the interconnected problems of climate change and the economy' - via press conference.

The campaign of the Green Party candidate for president, Jill Stein, made one of those gaffes for the ages. The candidate was scheduled to speak in Columbus, Ohio, on Friday but she arrived two hours late because her staff had booked her on a flight to Cincinnati.
    Yes, really.
    Washington Examiner:

"A little scheduling error," Stein said. "I wish we had the resources of the other candidates. We're the only candidate who operates like the American people."Campaign team members already at the event made it up to attendees with free pizza. In addition, the 100 people who originally came out blossomed into 150 people as those running late ended up making it in time to the event.
    The Green Party nominee later raced off to Ohio's northern city, Cleveland, for a 7 p.m. rally.
    Stein currently polls at 3 percent in a four-way fight against Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson. She would need 15 percent of voters' support in five select national polls to be eligible to participate in the presidential debates, which start later this month.
    Sponsored

This is entirely understandable. After all, most Stein staffers are of the coastal elite variety. They probably don't know that Columbus and Cincinnati are different cities. They both begin with a "C," right?
    Actually, it's kind of cool that this cash-strapped campaign sprang for pizza. But if I were that pizza shop owner, I'd make sure I got my money upfront. Radicals are the last people you want to owe you money.

BREAKING: Crazy SJW Feminist Who Berated Lyft Driver Working With @HillaryClinton & @BarackObama’s Personal DJ

August 30, 2016 by Charles C. Johnson 17 Comments

Annaliese Nielsen is a rabid feminist social justice warrior who rudely berated a Lyft driver in a now-viral video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMT3vuSQk3g

Crazy Feminist Nielsen also happens to be working with President Barack Obama’s personal DJ, who is also now working for Hillary Clinton. Not surprising.
    Feminist Nielsen is partners with Adam Michael Bravin a.k.a. DJ Adam XII.
    DJ Adam Bravin was hired by Hillary Clinton’s campaign after turning down a gig for Donald Trump’s campaign despite a generous offer.

He calls himself “The President’s DJ” and was featured in an ABC story describing his career as Obama’s personal DJ since 2009.
    You won’t hear this stuff from the lying mainstream media. Keep the GotNews mission alive: send us tips at editor@gotnews.com or donate at GotNews.com/donate.
    DJ Adam XII was happy to help Hillary’s campaign though, according to screenshots obtained by GotNews sources:
    Ready For Hillary!

Crazy Feminist Annaliese Nielsen is promoting several events in partnership with Hillary & Barry’s personal DJ:

How many crazy rude feminists are there connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign? This probably won’t be the last one!