Page 128 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1421

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

And this year's winner is....
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

3rd Starbuck's closes in Portland

Democrat Kathy Hochul Engages in Celebratory Dance Surrounded by Masked Children

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D-NY) flew out of the state following her gubernatorial election victory on Tuesday; she traveled to Puerto Rico, where she was seen dancing and clapping gleefully around masked children.

Joe Biden Honors Veterans Day by Praising Climate Envoy John Kerry as ‘Literally One of the Most Decorated Men to Fight’

The president spoke about veterans and John Kerry during his speech at the climate summit in Egypt.