Page 51 of 143 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

Default Language!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Bill Gates changes mind, warns about migrants overwhelming Europe
    And that is my tiny glimmer of hope for the day.

Networks Are Intentionally Misspelling Their News Shows’ Titles to Hide Bad Ratings

Dang, they will do anything to pump up their ratings.
    Via Free Beacon:
    Television networks are intentionally misspelling the names of their news shows in a new trend to artificially boost their ratings.
    Mediaite first noticed in June that an episode of NBC News’ “Nightly News” set to air the Friday before Memorial Day (typically a slow news day) was retitled “Nitely News.” As a result, Nielsen’s automated system treated the Friday show as if it were another show entirely.
    The gambit worked; when the week’s average ratings were released, “Nightly News” beat ABC’s “World News Tonight” due to the latter being weighed down by the low-rated Friday broadcast.
    Keep reading
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

‘Aged Hippie’ Columnist Caught Lying About Life-Threatening Danger During Traffic Stop In Missouri

Police were messing with his mellow.
    Via The Blaze:
    A leftist columnist in Missouri was caught lying in an article about a dangerous interaction with “arrogant” sheriff’s deputies during a routine traffic stop. However, the sheriff’s department released dashcam video of the deputies being courteous and professional to the columnist, who himself was shown to be rude.
    According to the New York Post, Bill Clark, an 84-year-old columnist at the Columbia Daily Tribune was pulled over on June 20 by Boone County Sheriff’s deputies for failing to use his turn signal. Clark claimed was likely pulled over due to his plethora of “liberal bumper stickers,” signaling an “aging hippie with a weed habit.”
    Clark wrote in his column “Ol’ Clark has run-in with the law,” that his life was in danger from the officers during the stop.
    “I’m lucky I didn’t get shot,” Clark wrote. “Sirens wailed and when I stopped, two officers were out of the sheriff’s vehicle. When I reached over to turn off the radio and then take my wallet out of my pocket to produce the driver’s license and insurance card, I realized my hands were not at the top of my steering wheel. Danger lurked and official arrogance was to follow.”[…]
    Sheriff Carey went on to explain why the deputy had used her sirens, and refuted Clark’s claim that his life was in danger, calling the column “sensationalism at its best.”
    As the deputies begin to exit their vehicle to approach, the intersection light turns green and there goes Ol’ Clark cutting in front of the Ford truck. In the law enforcement world that is an indication that the driver is going to flee. This is the reason for the audible siren. Ol’ Clark does pull over and initial contact is made. In his column he indicates, “I’m lucky I didn’t get shot.” There is never a weapon drawn, the deputies don’t take a position of cover, there are no loud verbal commands, no panic or anything else for that matter by the deputies. Would you agree this is sensationalism at its best? I say yes!
    Carey pointed out that Clark raises his voice to the deputy at one point, becoming argumentative, and demanding the ticket be given to him. The sheriff says the interaction ended with the deputy telling Clark to drive safely, and even thanking him.[…]
    Carey contacted Columbia Daily Tribune editor, Charles L. Westmoreland, who reviewed the dashcam footage himself and agreed with Carey’s assessment.
    Westmoreland wrote a response addressing the issue, and after praising Clark for his long history of writing for the Tribune, rebuked Clark’s column, and said that Clark has been suspended indefinitely.
    “I cannot defend Clark’s column or the facts as he presented them,” Westmoreland wrote. “In the video, I saw two professional deputies performing their job by the book, and a somewhat confused and irritated motorist, unaware of what he had done to draw the attention of local law enforcement. It certainly wasn’t worth writing a scathing column about, and the Tribune should not have published it. For that I apologize to the Boone County Sheriff’s Department and readers who feel they were misled by Clark’s column.”
    “Clark deserves consideration for his past contributions to the Tribune and our community,” Westmoreland later added. “He will, however, be suspended indefinitely and his historical segments and thrice-weekly commentary will not appear again until we’ve had the opportunity for further review.”
    Keep reading…

Illegal immigrant mom accused in stabbing deaths of children, husband smiles in court

By Katherine Lam Published July 07, 2017

Isabel Martinez, the woman accused of fatally stabbing her four children and husband, smiles and gives two thumbs up at her court hearing. (AP)

The illegal immigrant accused of stabbing to death her four children and husband in their Georgia home put on a bizarre show in court on Friday, smiling and posing for news cameras and even giving a double "thumbs up" gesture.

Maria Isabel Garduno-Martinez, 33, whom local law enforcement identified as Isabel Martinez, entered the U.S. from Mexico illegally, U.S. Customs and Immigration Enforcement spokesman Bryan Cox said in an email to The Associated Press Friday. It's unclear if the rest of her family came to the U.S. legally.
    Related Image

Expand / Collapse
    Isabel Martinez gestures towards news cameras during her first court appearance Friday, July 7, 2017, in Lawrenceville, Ga. Martinez is charged with killing four of her of children and their father. (AP Photo/John Bazemore) (Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.)

Martinez appeared in her first court hearing on Friday after being charged with five counts of malice murder, five counts of murder and six counts of aggravated assault.
    She denied legal representation, telling Gwinnett County Magistrate Judge Michael Thorpe that her attorney is the people and her faith.
    Related Image

Expand / Collapse
    Isabel Martinez gestures towards news cameras during her first court appearance Friday, July 7, 2017, in Lawrenceville , Ga. Martinez is charged with killing four of her children and their father. (AP Photo/John Bazemore) (Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.)

Martinez allegedly stabbed her children and husband early Thursday morning in her Loganville home, about 30 miles east of Atlanta, police said. She had called 911 to report the stabbing just before 5 a.m., Fox 5 Atlanta reported.
    JURORS BEING CHOSEN IN STUDENT DISMEMBERMENT CASE

Four children — Isabela Martinez, 10; Dacota Romero, 7; Dillan Romero, 4; and Axel Romero, 2 — and their father, Martin Romero, 33, were found dead in the home.
    A fifth child, identified by family members as 9-year-old Diana, survived the stabbing with serious injuries.
    Martinez was immediately arrested and charged later that day.
    At the hearing, Martinez held her arms open and swayed them back and forth as Thorpe read the charges against her. She then pressed her hands together in the "prayer" position.
    Thorpe rebuked, saying: "Ma'am I'm going to ask you to cut out the displays for the camera. It's probably not good or to your benefit."
    Related Image

Expand / Collapse
    Neighbors stand outside near a home where police say multiple people were found dead, Thursday, July 6, 2017, in Loganville, Ga., east of Atlanta. (John Spink/Atlanta Journal-Constitution via AP)

1 OF 3 ENDANGERED KEY DEER FOUND TIED UP IN CAR EUTHANIZED
    The motive for the deadly stabbing is still unclear.
    "What prompts a person to take the life of such innocent children and her spouse is something we may never understand," Gwinnett County police said in a statement. "This is a horrendous crime not only for the victims but for the extended family, neighborhood and community."

NYT Columnist Writes About Leaving Gourmet Sandwich Shop Because Friend With ‘Just A High School Degree’ Felt Overwhelmed

Media elitism on parade.
    Via Daily Mail:
    A New York Times columnist has been mocked after he described taking a friend with ‘only a high school degree’ to a Mexican restaurant after she was ‘anxious’ about his first choice, a gourmet eatery, because of the words on the menu.
    David Brooks, 55, was made fun of for his column published on Tuesday titled, ‘How We Are Ruining America’.
    In his piece, Brooks used his restaurant story as an example of the informal social barrier that directs people away from opportunities enjoyed by upper-middle-class culture.
    ‘Recently I took a friend with only a high school degree to lunch. Insensitively, I led her into a gourmet sandwich shop,’ the piece read.

Illegal Alien, Removed From U.S. 7 Times, Kills Father Of Three In Drunk Driving Crash

Exactly the reason for Kate’s Law.
    Via Daily Mail:
    An illegal immigrant, who has been removed from the United States seven times, had consumed ’12 beers and was driving at 100mph’ when he crashed his van and killed a father-of-three.
    Nemias Garcia-Velasco, 32, who is from Mexico, was going over 100mph when he lost control of his 2001 Dodge Ram work van and crashed, killing 58-year-old Silvano Torres.
    Prosecutor Ryan Lindberg said Garcia-Velasco was driving down Interstate 80 around 1 pm on Wednesday when the incident occurred.
    Garcia-Velasco told officers that he had consumed 12 beers the previous evening into the morning of the crash, according to the Omaha World-Herald.
    Keep reading…

Actress Patricia Arquette defends Bill Clinton with ‘U.S. history refresher’ (there’s just ONE problem) Posted at 3:59 pm on July 12, 2017 by Sarah D.

When it comes to Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, Patricia Arquette can’t help but see a glaring double standard when it comes to alleged misconduct:

Patricia Arquette‏Verified account @PattyArquette 11h11 hours ago
    Follow Following Unfollow Blocked Unblock Pending Cancel

More

• Copy link to Tweet
    • Embed Tweet

U.S history refresher Bill Clinton was impeached for a blow job and now there is evidence of Trump/Russia collusion and the @GOP does nothin

3:34 AM - 12 Jul 2017

Liberal Idiot Jill Filipovic ‘Having Children One Of The Worst Thing You Can Do For The Planet’

Just mad no one wants to breed with her

Jill Filipovic‏Verified account @JillFilipovic Jul 11
    Follow Following Unfollow Blocked Unblock Pending Cancel

More

• Copy link to Tweet
    • Embed Tweet

Jill Filipovic Retweeted The Guardian
    Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources.https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …

Jill Filipovic added,
    The GuardianVerified account @guardian
    Want to fight climate change? Have fewer children http://trib.al/NlslOy9

11:26 PM - 11 Jul 2017

4,181 replies 335 retweets 897 likes
    Retweet
    335 Retweeted

Liked

New Compilation Video Takes Aim at The World’s Worst Firearms Instructor’s Mental Acuity Posted at 7:52 pm on July 12, 2017 by Jenn Jacques
    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alright, let’s get this out of the way right up front – I know some of you are going to get into this article and lose your minds over the title of the video included below. *I had nothing to do that, but the video itself definitely needs to be shared, so if you have a problem with its title, take it up with him.
    In a new compilation video posted on YouTube, Joe Techincal takes aim at the mental acuity of Lucien Black, the Fayetteville, NC-based firearms instructor infamous for violating every possible rule of gun safety while insisting his methodologies are better than those recognized and used by experts in the training industry.
    Although Black (AKA Therivil Black and Michael Thervil) was stripped of both his NRA instructor credentials and his North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor credentials by the NC Department of Justice, that hasn’t stopped him from teaching dangerous techniques through irresponsible training practices to Voda’s unsuspecting clients.

His latest “training videos” prove Black hasn’t taken a step back to study industry best practices, or even learn the basic four rules of gun safety. It’s clear he’s more interested in becoming an internet sensation than a bonafide firearms instructor.

Although it’s not the first video to question Black’s mental capacity, Joe Technical used Voda’s own videos overlapped with the symptoms of mental retardation to highlight the parallels between the world’s worst firearms instructor’s behavior and the characteristics of a generalized neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by significantly impaired intellectual and adaptive functioning.
    At a minimum, anyone who aims real firearms at people “to effectively take small steps to help rewire the client’s neurotransmitters thus, increasing the likelihood of survival” while claiming to be “more credible than the NRA AND POLICE COMBINED!” has some serious issues.
    Watch the full video below and let us know what you think:
    https://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2017/...ilation-video/

*DISCLAIMER: By posting the video above, neither Bearing Arms nor Jenn Jacques is condoning the non-medical diagnosis of Black nor the use of the term “mental retardation”.
    Also, it’s now referred to as “Intellectual Disability”. You can read more about the disorder [HERE].