Page 76 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default She Hit The Wall Early

WATCH: Man Suspected Of Vandalizing GOP Headquarters Gives Interview In Which He Pretends No Involvement

My Stateline

ByKassy Dillon @kassydillon

October 2, 2018 136.9k views

As the Daily Wire previously reported, the Winnebago County Republican headquarters in Illinois was vandalized with the word "rape" written multiple times in spray paint on Sunday. An interview of the man who allegedly perpetrated the crime with local news has now surfaced in which he presented himself as a neighbor with no involvement in the crime.
    Timothy Damm, 42, talked with an Eyewitness News reporter at the scene of the crime just hours after the vandalism, according to My Stateline.
    In the interview, Damm said he lives up the street and “just came down to see what’s going on.” He also said that he “had trouble sleeping last night ... with all that's going on with the Supreme Court and everything,” but said he “didn’t see anything.”
    Of the vandalism, Damm said he thinks “it’s great,” adding “I haven’t been great with the Republicans in my neighborhood, but somebody labeled them for what they are. I’m happy about that.”
    Damm even explained the significance of the “9/27/18” date sprayed on the building which he said was “the date that Dr. Ford went to testify in front of Congress and the American people.” Damm was conspicuously wearing a shirt that had the same date on it’s back.
    Damm also described himself as an artist and claimed “it’s hard to not focus on the beauty,” referring to the vandalized building.
    After being asked if the vandal got their message across, Damm replied, "I think they did. ... Republican equals rape. That they support rape, they encourage rape, and if you rape someone, they will defend you."
    Damm was reportedly found later on that day at Walmart with cans of spray paint in his possession. He has been charged with criminal defacement to property and resisting a police officer.

Default They Cry Fascist As They Strike You!