Page 91 of 143 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

Actress Emma Thompson Flies 5,400 Miles To Give Speech On Climate Change, Rails Against ‘Hypocrisy’

Emma Thompson is with us, #ExtinctionRebellion in Oxford Circus pic.twitter.com/Z5BKWGJuQ0
    — Lambeth Green Party (@Lambethgp) April 18, 2019
    But she cares.
    Via Daily Wire:
    Actress and self-described “climate change activist” Emma Thompson flew from Los Angeles to London — some 5,400 miles — to give an impassioned speech on climate change at an Extinction Rebellion protest. Ironically, the famed actress railed against the “hypocrisy” of her government concerning climate change while at the protest, fresh off her long flight to London. And adding insult to injury, the protest announced plans to block flights out of a major airport on the day Thompson arrived.
    The Independent reported Friday that Thompson said in a video prompting the event that she “was unable to be at the first day of the protest because she was ‘away’ with her husband as she turned 60.”
    “I absolutely wanted to be arrested on my 60th birthday but I didn’t quite manage that. I’m so proud and thrilled to be part of Extinction Rebellion,” the actress said.
    “A representative of Dame Emma said she needed to take the 5,400-mile flight home to London after working in LA,” the report said.
    Ironically, young people attending the protest announced plans to target the Heathrow Airport because “air travel is so damaging to the environment,” Sky News reported.
    Keep reading…
    Tweet
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default They should all be as motivated

Protester Tries to Write “White Privilege,” Doesn’t Know How to Spell It

They’re not sending their best.

Published
    1 day ago on
    2 May, 2019
    Paul Joseph Watson

A protester who tried to spell out the word “white privilege” in chalk didn’t know how to spell it.
    The leftist was attempting to write “white privilege island” on the ground at an anti-ICE protest but appeared to be having problems.
    https://summit.news/2019/05/02/prote...w-to-spell-it/

CNN Viewers Are Now Less Common Than Witches, Real-Estate Agents And Prostitutes

But they may still be beating out the number of real estate agent witches who are prostitutes.
    Via Newsbusters:
    This week it was reported that CNN lost 26 percent of its audience, down 237,000 viewers since April 2018, and down nearly 40 percent from its 2016 peak. To put those numbers in their proper perspective:
    ■ According to Wikipedia, the population of prostitutes in the U.S. (approximately one million) is larger than the population of CNN viewers.
    ■ Across all cable networks, CNN now ranks 15th, behind Home and Garden TV (4th), the Hallmark Channel (9th) and the Food Network (14th).
    ■ The 237,000 viewers CNN has shed over just the last year is more than the populations of Richmond, Virginia (227,032), Baton Rouge, Louisiana (225,374) or Des Moines, Iowa (217,521).
    Keep reading…

Stacey Abrams Again Claims She Won Georgia Governor’s Race: ‘I Am Not Delusional’

Yes, you are delusional. This kind of thing undermines our system far more than any random Facebook page, now we’re seeing people actually think this behavior is acceptable.
    Via Fox News:
    Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams again claimed she won the state’s 2018 gubernatorial race on Friday, despite losing to now-Gov. Brian Kemp.
    “I’m here to tell you a secret that makes Breitbart and [Fox News host] Tucker Carlson go crazy: We won,” Abrams said, according to The Houston Chronicle. “I am not delusional. I know I am not the governor of Georgia — possibly yet.”
    She made the remarks an a Houston fundraiser hosted by Annie’s List, a group that seeks to elect progressive women into office. Abrams justified her refusal to accept the result of the election by calling Kemp “an architect of voter suppression that spent the last eight years knitting together a system of voter suppression that is unparalleled in America.”
    According to Texas Tribune reporter Patrick Svitek, she said in her remarks that “we don’t have to concede elections anymore, because when we concede, we are condoning systems that are used to oppress us.”
    Keep reading…

Chelsea Handler Inadvertently Admits CNN Messed Her Up...on CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wBdbNvqwFM

Default Women, am I right guys?