Page 92 of 143 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Moonbat Actress Admits She Went “Crazy,” “Screaming” At Trump In Her Nightmares…

Totally sane.
    Via Newsbusters:
    Actress Julianna Margulies (ER, The Good Wife) was on The Late Show Monday evening to promote her new television show, The Hot Zone, when liberal host Stephen Colbert sharply turned to politics. Margulies admitted that she had “gone insane” when Donald Trump was elected and started having nightmares of herself screaming at him in the Oval Office.
    Colbert wanted to know if the actress, who starred in the liberal political drama The Good Wife, ever “divorced [herself] from the whole political thing.” Margulies said she couldn’t, but admitted that because of nightmare of her “screaming” at Trump, she stopped reading the news at night:
    Tweet
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Teachers Allegedly Told To Favor Black Students In ‘Racial Equity’ Training

Being pushed by the chancellor, Richard Carranza.
    Via NY Post:
    In controversial “implicit bias” training, New York City’s public-school educators have been told to focus on black children over white ones — and one Jewish superintendent who described her family’s Holocaust tragedies was scolded and humiliated, according to firsthand accounts.
    A consultant hired by the city Department of Education told administrators at a workshop that “racial equity” means favoring black children regardless of their socio-economic status, sources said.
    “If I had a poor white male student and I had a middle-class black boy, I would actually put my equitable strategies and interventions into that middle class black boy because over the course of his lifetime he will have less access and less opportunities than that poor white boy,” the consultant, Darnisa Amante, is quoted as saying by those in the room.
    “That’s what racial equity is,” Amante explained.
    Keep reading…

Default ogasams during proceedure

Blogger Celebrates Her “Awesome” Abortion: “It Was a Joyful Experience”

March 2, 2016 Paul Joseph Watson Uncategorized 0

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/0...ul-experience/

Miley Cyrus Celebrates Abortion In Bizarre Promo

Singer collaborates with Planned Parenthood to make killing unborn babies seem sexy

Jamie White | Infowars.com - June 4, 2019
    Image Credits: @mileycyrus/Instagram.

Singer and performer Miley Cyrus released a disturbing promo on Instagram celebrating abortion as healthcare ahead of a collaborative apparel campaign with abortion provider Planned Parenthood.
    “Very special collab with @plannedparenthood @happyhippiefdn @marcjacobs TO BE ANNOUNCED veryyyyyy soon! #WomensRightsAreHumanRights #DONT****WITHMYFREEDOM,” Cyrus tweeted Tuesday.

Cyrus is selling pink shirts featuring her topless self covering her breasts with grapefruits, and the phrase “Don’t **** With My Freedom” on the front.

Cyrus has worked with Planned Parenthood before.
    In April, she sold t-shirts and signed prints of herself and donated the proceeds to the abortion provider.
    The abortion industry frequently utilizes the star power of celebrities to push its for-profit eugenics agenda.
    And after several states like Ohio, Georgia, and Mississippi passed strict pro-life “heartbeat” bills in response to the left’s over-the-top abortion legislation in New York and Illinois, some in Hollywood have called for their industry to boycott working within these states.

Liberals displaying 'satanic' (schizophrenic) facial contortions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wLCU1TO8Zg

TDS MELTDOWN: Florida Woman Repeatedly Stabs Herself in Abdomen Because She’s ‘Sick of Living in Trump’s Country’

by Cristina Laila June 6, 2019 168 Comments

Cartoon by Ben Garrison

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.
    A 46-year-old Florida woman told police that she stabbed herself in the stomach three times with a kitchen knife because she was sick of living in “Trump’s country.”

“I’m tired of living in Trump’s country, I’m tired of Trump being president,” the unidentified woman told police.
    The Smoking Gun obtained a police report that revealed law enforcement arrived to the woman’s residence in Palmetto on Sunday and saw blood all over her hands, legs and abdomen.
    The woman lifted up her shirt and showed police “three stab wounds on [her] stomach that were still bleeding.” She then told police she had “stabbed herself because she does not want to live in Trump’s country.”
    After being evaluated, the woman suffering from TDS was rushed to Blake Medical Center under trauma alert where they determined there was “substantial likelihood” that she “will cause bodily harm to herself and/or others.”

The officer recommended the woman be involuntarily admitted to a mental health treatment center.
    In Trump’s America we are enjoying lowest unemployment numbers in years and robust GDP growth but the media lies about the President on a daily basis and this Trump-hating woman fell for the propaganda.

Good, no penis....

Madonna: “NY Times One Of The Founding Fathers Of The Patriarchy”…

OK. Whatever you say.
    Via The Wrap:
    Madonna says she feels “raped” by a New York Times profile written about her, adding that the outlet “is one of the founding fathers of the Patriarchy.”
    “Im sorry i spent 5 minutes with [the journalist],” the iconic pop star wrote on Instagram on Thursday. “It makes me feel raped. And yes I’m allowed to use that analogy having been raped at the age of 19. Further proof that the N.Y.T. Is one of the founding fathers of the Patriarchy. And I say — DEATH TO THE PATRIARCHY woven deep into the fabric of Society. I will never stop fighting to eradicate it.”
    Madonna took to the social media platform shortly after the New York Times published a profile — titled “Madonna at Sixty” — on Wednesday. She said she didn’t appreciate the author’s continuous focus on her age.
    Keep reading…