Page 94 of 143 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

My Husband Dumped Me For Ilhan Omar, DC Mom Says In Divorce Filing

• Ok, this dude marries a doctor that is 17 years older than him, then dumps her for a lying, Muslim bigamist. Got it

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Would You Rather Have A Recession Or Four More Years Of Trump?

Illinois Hospital Created ‘Comfort Room’ For Aborted Babies to Die In
    An eyewitness nurse revealed how a hospital in Illinois has a “comfort room” in which aborted babies who survive for hours outside the womb are left to die.
    The hospital provides “comfort care” for the babies for hours after the procedure by wrapping the infant in a blanket and keeping it warm until it dies. Parents of the baby are also allowed to hold it during this time.
    Meanwhile, as I explain in the video below, a new sexual fetish involves couples repeatedly getting pregnant and aborting multiple babies.

https://www.newswars.com/illinois-hospital-created-comfort-room-for-aborted-babies-to-die-in/

Illinois Hospital Set Up Comfort Room for Babies Born Alive after Botched Abortions — Parents Welcome to Take Photos of Dying Baby

Last edited by Lenno; 09-11-2019 at 02:56 PM.

Mark Dice:
    Democrats' Latest Bright Idea 😂

Last edited by Lenno; 09-12-2019 at 10:32 AM.