Page 4 of 131 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    David Duke Supports Trump, Urges White Supremacists to Volunteer for Campaign
    So what? The Black Panthers, Hamas, American terrorist Bill Ayers, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, the traitor Jane Fonda, all the gutter trash in Hollywood and on and on all endorsed Obama. Didn't seem to hurt him.

Talking about virtues and decency to people who have none either confuses them or infuriates those few who understand the concept in some distant way.

Only A Fraction Of Veterans Charities Have Actually Received Money That Donald Trump Raised…
    Show them the money!
    Via Fox Business:
    Several of the nearly two-dozen veterans charitable organizations that were promised donations by Republican presidential front runner Donald Trump have yet to receive any money nearly a month after Trump first made the pledge, the FOX Business Network has learned.
    Trump made the pledge at a January 28 press conference after he announced he was not attending a debate sponsored by the Fox News Channel, the sister network of FOX Business. Trump said he had received pledges to raise $6 million for 22 charities focused on veterans, including $1 million of his own money.
    “Our Veterans have been treated like third-class citizens and it is my great honor to support them with this $1 million dollar contribution – they are truly incredible people. We are going to strengthen our military, take care of our Vets and Make America Great Again,” Trump said in a press release at the time.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon
    Wonder by whose power?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Wonder by whose power?
    And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
    24And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. { the people}
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Default Sen. Jeff Sessions Endorses Trump: "It Is Time To Make America Great Again"

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Alabama) endorsed Donald Trump at a campaign rally in Huntsville Sunday evening. Sessions promised a "Gang of Eight" type of immigration reform bill would not be passed in a Donald Trump presidency.

"There is an opportunity this year, Tuesday, and we have the opportunity -- we have an opportunity Tuesday. It may be the last opportunity we have for the people's voice to be heard. You have asked for 30 years, and politicians have promised for 30 years to fix illegal immigration," Sessions said.

"The American people have known for years these trade agreements have not been working for them," Sessions stumped. "We now have and will soon have a vote on the Transpacific Partnership TPP), Obamatrade, and it will damage America. It will create a commission that undermines our sovereignty, and it should not pass. Donald Trump when he gets elected president will see it does not pass http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/28/alabama_senator_jeff_sessions_endorses_donald_trum p_at_huntsville_rally.html

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon
    And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
    24And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. { the people}
    The Bible speaks for itself, but I'm not ready to say that Trump is the Anti-Christ. Not yet, anyway.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...nt-back-trump/

That about sums up my view of trump