Page 111 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1306

Thread: Trump...Thread

Bill Maher: Trump could win 2024 'so easy' if he'd 'just let go' of 2020

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Thats what I hired him to do! Will give him another crack at it in 2024.

as far as Trump firing gov workers… I totally agree. The vast majority of gov workers couldn’t survive in a competitive environment ( need to be profitable). If I were king I would cut 15% 6 months in year 1. Those organization that are to small would be integrated with others so as to cut down on management. If the management couldn’t provide the same level of service then they would be fired!

All collective bargaining agreements would be vacated. The Union would sue but would half to get permission which would be denied. Government needs downsizing 15% year1, 5% year 2,3,4.

Trump to Sue CNN, Other Media Outlets for Defamation

“I have notified CNN of my intent to file a lawsuit over their repeated defamatory statements against me,” Trump said in a statement received by PJ Media. “I will also be commencing actions against other media outlets who have defamed me and defrauded the public regarding the overwhelming evidence of fraud throughout the 2020 Election. I will never stop fighting for the truth and for the future of our Country!”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2

With Trump's endorsements yielding 45 wins and no losses the RINOs and other Marxists are going to have to arrest Trump so he will be unable to campaign or take him out. Based on the history of Marxism, I do not put anything past them.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System