Page 80 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

Trump Slams “Human Scum” Obama Admin. That Set Up Gen. Flynn: “It’s Treason”

By: Adan Salazar | INFOWARS.COM 2 hours ago
    'The Obama administration Justice Department was a disgrace, and they got caught,' Trump says
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Trump on Question About Pompeo’s Dog Walker: ‘Do You Know How Stupid that Sounds?’

President Donald Trump mocked the media Monday for asking him about the firing of State Department Inspector General Steve Linick last Friday, who was apparently looking into claims that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had asked a staffer to walk his dog, among other personal errands.

Trump Exits Open Skies Treaty Over Russian Violations

Steve Byas | The New American - May 22, 2020 -
    ‘Russia didn’t adhere to the treaty, so until they adhere, we will pull out.’

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Trump Slams “Human Scum” Obama Admin. That Set Up Gen. Flynn: “It’s Treason”

By: Adan Salazar | INFOWARS.COM 2 hours ago
    'The Obama administration Justice Department was a disgrace, and they got caught,' Trump says
    those members of the Obama administration who requested the unmasking of the "American Person" on the phone call with Russian ambassador Kisliak about undermining US sanctions didn't know it was going to turn out to be Flynn.

Remember, Flynn was fired by Trump for lying to the FBI and VP Pence about the call.