Page 97 of 131 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

Those are DC cops...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckInBama View Post
    Those are DC cops...
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This is good move by Trump, probably too late and not enough.
    Same way USA betrayed Chang Kai Shek.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/what-happens-if-john-roberts-decides-not-to-preside-over-trumps-post-presidency-impeachment-trial/

The Swamp

What Happens If John Roberts Decides Not to Preside Over Trump’s Post-Presidency Impeachment Trial?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

You bet they are, that's why i say it would be perfect to start positioning Donnie Jr. for 2024, he is his old man to a T, is MUCH more articulate, and that leaves Sr. to let it rip without having to pull his punches. God would that be a devastating combo.