Thread: Trump...Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

There is just one good, solid reason to vote for the Democratic candidate: to keep out the Republicans, who are so much worse than the Democrats. And there is just one good, solid reason to vote for the Republican candidate: to keep out the Democrats, who are so much worse than the Republicans. Now, you may ask yourself, How is it possible for both sides to be worse at the same time? Well, you are right, that's not possible. Obviously, they have to take turns at becoming the worst. Whoever happens to be in office adds another turn to the downward spiral.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

I am still waiting, on anyone, to show me where at in the US constitution does it say how the Executive office is selected by a popular vote by the people? anywhere?
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    I am still waiting, on anyone, to show me where at in the US constitution does it say how the Executive office is selected by a popular vote by the people? anywhere?
    Heck Manbearpig had more popular votes than W and lost.