Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1051

Thread: Trump...Thread

Trump: If You’ve Had COVID, You Don’t Need The Vaccine

By: Infowars.com 19 hours ago
    'They want to force people who have had [Covid] to have the vaccine, when in actuality, when you have it, you don’t need the vaccine. You become immune.'
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I think Trump can play a role but I think he still lacks the support he needs around the cities.....Rural America is his base right now and I don't think he can get the others to come around.Basically we need someone on the right to step up and take the reigns....

https://www.yahoo.com/now/most-voter...195800304.html

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...2014-opponent/

If we look at those he surrounded himself with who didn’t pan out starting with mr. war on drugs Sessions.You wonder why he didn’t review and interview them more to make sure they were on the same page.
    Most people he put in place had their own agendas rather than his in mind.Shame on him for that..

This is the b/s they feed the masses..
    https://www.cbsnews.com/et-pictures/...S1TnRJ3pnz_Yv4

Trump still had more legitimate votes than anyone else in history last election but they have to keep knocking on him..
    Just posted it cause it’s out there I don’t frequent the propaganda sites..