Page 81 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

President Trump on Monday lashed out at governors for their response to the violence roiling the country, calling protesters “terrorists” calling for “retribution” and warning the governors they would look like “jerks” if they did not send them to “jail for long periods of time.”
    Mr. Trump told the governors “you have to dominate,” and said if they failed to take a strong hand, the protesters were “going to run over you, you’re going to look like a bunch of jerks.” In blunt remarks rarely heard from an American president, he prodded the chief executives not to be “too careful.”
    “Someone throwing a rock is like shooting a gun,” Mr. Trump told them. “You have to do retribution.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Donald Trump Celebrates Order in D.C. and Minneapolis, Blames Cuomo for Violence in New York City

“D.C. had no problems last night. Many arrests. Great job done by all. Overwhelming force. Domination,” Trump wrote on Twitter

Did not most of the looting move to the suburbs since the cities have already been looted..
    I think if the President had any balls it would be Martial Law Nationwide if your out on the streets causing any trouble until its over the military has authority to shoot to kill...I don't even like the government but watching Mayors Governors and Police Departments kneel with thugs is beyond my ability to understand social justice.

http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/20...d-nirvana.html

little whiny grownups can't stand watching their icons actually grow up.

Navy Veteran Michael White on His Release From Iran: ‘I Want to Thank President Trump’ (VIDEO)

President Trump RIPS Into RINO Senator Lisa Murkowski – Vows to Travel to Alaska to Campaign Against Her

JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – Trump Shocks Analysts – Adds 2.5 Million New Jobs in May – Analysts and Elites Off by Millions!