Page 95 of 131 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

Trump has moved to Gab:
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Trump’s entire Twitter account is now on Gab…

“Torba declined to say where Gab now houses its servers or how much its data-center migration cost”…
    External link ↗

“I’m far too smart to answer those questions”…

https://gab.com/realdonaldtrump?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=4903ae6130069d e078205a636d2fda32794f0933-1610559071-0-AaAEKfugC94OAi_ctmGrUB7d27J0mIU2LTvcd-I8gMGOBPH4dIzfxrrSbb4DfP-AEx08k5m2Y4juvbDo99KelP-lCnvLNcEkwtuAvjY9M_UyuYaBThjiD9FugsouNkPbHNsfLtiEr pDi-H-6RIHGrb0QLYtMRxpNxYU6gbh5HSRhfhi4vnqyqeRxHPPNE8JUZ 3KE20Kq-Fs-P0qQgbK9c6prKLDaHL0__Ec7zd5Jkaqf-nVsQ2tX24yrHWPLSDhw3J8QyEHb_RzCs0ov_1Y7Mmv_6CX9fpl 802eMQZRCtqPp7MfvF958pvrX7ObvfPmx7UJp8_aG5kM-0FpPKmvbbpo

Gab CEO Confirms Reports That Jared Kushner, Dan Scavino Blocked Trump From Joining Gab Following Twitter Ban

https://nationalfile.com/gab-ceo-confirms-reports-tha

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

Gab CEO Confirms Reports That Jared Kushner, Dan Scavino Blocked Trump From Joining Gab Following Twitter Ban

https://nationalfile.com/gab-ceo-confirms-reports-tha

Trump's Edomite-jew son-in-law is calling the shots ?!

The remaining staffers are taking their souvenirs with them as they leave. One photographed carrying out a large bust of Lincoln.

https://www.rawstory.com/white-house-2649943106/