Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

MAGAnomic Winning – U.S. Home Sales Stronger Than “Expected” – Stronger Q1 Wage Gains…

Posted on August 21, 2019 by sundance
    The Wall Street pundits are having a harder time pushing their recessionary economic narrative while the results from Main Street continue to beat expectations. Two data points continue to highlight the strength of Main Street: Home Sales and Wage Gains.

President Trump’s MAGAnomic policies are focused on delivering results to the middle-class worker and family. The middle-class American is the engine for a Main Street economy. Growing the middle-class is the key to strengthening the U.S. economy and blocking negative global economic influence. Growing the middle-class is how the U.S. economy continues to be self-sustaining. [We buy/use 80% of our own production.]
    Today The National Association of Realtors released data showing existing home sales rose 2.5% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.42 million units in July. Forecasters only expected 5.39 million units. The U.S. Main Street housing market is very strong.

Because the results defy pundit expectation, Reuters has to ignore the strength of Main Street and put the Wall Street spin on the results. The efforts to keep pushing a negative economic narrative are intense [Trillions At Stake]:
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. home sales rose more than expected in July, boosted by lower mortgage rates and a strong labor market, signs the Federal Reserve’s shift toward lower interest rates was supporting the economy.
    Continue reading →

Trump Enrages Left by Skipping G7 Climate Meeting

Climate change action meant to consolidate globalist control

Donald Trump 'Real Stable Genius' (VID)

Real Stable Genius "Social Justice Warrior" (Vid)