Page 115 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1306

Thread: Trump...Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Trump is now attacking his Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...89793652113562

Trump wrote, "Is McConnell approving all of these Trillions of Dollars worth of Democrat sponsored Bills, without even the slightest bit of negotiation, because he hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to them, or is he doing it because he believes in the Fake and Highly Destructive Green New Deal, and is willing to take the Country down with him? In any event, either reason is unacceptable. He has a DEATH WISH. Must immediately seek help and advise (sic) from his China loving wife, Coco Chow!"

Donald Trump says Mitch McConnell has a 'death wish' and insults his wife, Elaine Chao, after the senator voiced support for the Electoral Count Act reforms

Lloyd Lee
    Fri, September 30, 2022

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-...020736528.html

Last edited by Green Man; 10-01-2022 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    Trump is now attacking his Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...89793652113562

Trump wrote, "Is McConnell approving all of these Trillions of Dollars worth of Democrat sponsored Bills, without even the slightest bit of negotiation, because he hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to them, or is he doing it because he believes in the Fake and Highly Destructive Green New Deal, and is willing to take the Country down with him? In any event, either reason is unacceptable. He has a DEATH WISH. Must immediately seek help and advise (sic) from his China loving wife, Coco Chow!"

Donald Trump says Mitch McConnell has a 'death wish' and insults his wife, Elaine Chao, after the senator voiced support for the Electoral Count Act reforms

Lloyd Lee
    Fri, September 30, 2022

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-...020736528.html

You do love your corrupt politicians, don't you?

I can't wait to see you in November........

Unfortunately, McConnell won re-election to another six-year term two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    You do love your corrupt politicians, don't you?

I can't wait to see you in November........
    Talking about believing the BS being spouted by the US MSM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    Unfortunately, McConnell won re-election to another six-year term two years ago.

I believe he will be loosing his perks, under the New Republican leadership..

Watch McConnell become a darling of the US MSM as they run to him to help try to undermine the new Republican leadership in the Senate!!!

SAMSUNG just OK, Truth Social for their devices!!!

Took only two weeks!!!!