Page 129 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1306

Thread: Trump...Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stustage View Post

anyone remember covfefe? I think MODRRN has meaning too, a quick metacrawler search found:

Modrrn
    https://modrrn.com/en-nz
    Modrrn. Contact Us Track Your Order Cart. Search "Close (esc)" View more Free worldwide shipping When You Order Today. Get Up to 50% off Select items only. As Seen On TikTok 15,000+ Happy Customers! Your lifestyle is only as good as the products you use. ...

unfortunately the site is 421 on http secured and 403 http unsecured, but my guess is some Wayfair esq deep state human/child trafficking swap creature stuff.

but then there is also this:

Trump & Q talking about the calm before the "storm" and the supposed tweet that is supposed to be sent "[...] the storm is [...]"

and Didn't Trump just say in his speech in Iowa that this "could be the beginning"?

If the storm is really on it’s way - I’d suspect a Trump indictment to drop soon, but for what? well "Stormy" Daniels of course. There is so much in the works right now, I sure hope everyone has a bag of popcorn ready.
    REVELATION revealed. Good call!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Don't know if this has been posted yet = I'm just an on-looker.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...release-video/
    Oversight Chair James Comer: Very Odd that Trump Indictment Announced Day After Biden Bank Records Released – We Have 11 More Deals to Release (VIDEO)
    by Jim Hoft Mar. 19, 2023

House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. James Comer (R-KY) joined Maria Bartiromo this morning on Sunday Morning Futures.

Rep. Comer was asked about DA Alvin Bragg’s announcement on Friday that Presient Trump will be arrested on bogus obstruction charges involving a deal signed by stripper Stormy Daniels. The case has already been thrown out of court and Stormy was ordered to pay President Trump $300,000 for filing the junk lawfare case against Mr. Trump.

Comer said he thought it was odd that this took place THE DAY AFTER Congress released proof that the Biden family was paid millions by the China regime in secret deals not reported by the criminal family.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    by Jim Hoft Mar. 19, 2023
    Comer said he thought it was odd that this took place THE DAY AFTER Congress released proof that the Biden family was paid millions by the China regime in secret deals not reported by the criminal family.
    Not "odd". Part of their tired game plan.

Last edited by Lenno; 03-20-2023 at 04:58 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Apparently Janet Reno murdered of men women and children objected..

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-waco-...arrest-1790163