Page 13 of 131 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Godwit View Post
    Trump's business ties to Russia have also been probed, though as long as he hasn't released his tax returns, the full extent isn't known.
    Trump 2011: “Maybe I’m going to do the tax returns when Obama does his birth certificate,”

Trump May 2014: "And if I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely and I would love to do that. " <crickets>

Trump February 2015: he has “no objection” to releasing his tax returns. <crickets>

Trump February 2016: he would release them "probably over the next few months. They’re being worked on now." <crickets>

T
    rump on Twitter, also Feb 2016: "Mitt Romney didn't show his tax return until SEPTEMBER 21, 2012, and then only after being humiliated by Harry R! A bad messenger for estab!"
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...00092840325120

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Default Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24...WYkMkj3TzV0bk-

Can you two explain to us how the Clintons net worth got to 125 million dollars, when they left the White House.....FLAT BROKE????

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    Can you two explain to us how the Clintons net worth got to 125 million dollars, when they left the White House.....FLAT BROKE????
    Nail em Breezy!!!
    Semper Fi

Jesus Christ is Always Faithful

AMERICANISM
    NOT
    GLOBALISM

Ban GODWIT

Why don't they ever answer my questions???

Trump criticizes U.S. policy on Russian television --

http://reut.rs/2bZFNt7
    And your point?

Obama, Kerry, and Hillary criticize America all over the world.

Donald Trump's Long Embrace Of Vladimir Putin

Trump's business ties to Russia have also been probed, though as long as he hasn't released his tax returns, the full extent isn't known.

The Washington Post reported that "there is strong evidence that Trump's businesses have received significant funding from Russian investors" and his son, Donald Jr., has boasted that Russian money "make[s] up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets."

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/09/493289...ladimir-putin?
    Hey, I bet Trump sold controlling interest in 1/3 of our Uranium..............

Oh wait, that was HILLARY.

NEXT.

The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24...WYkMkj3TzV0bk-

Darn, beat me to it.........

Why don't they ever answer my questions???
    Because he and soldierchild can't.

Trump proposes tax deductions for child care expenses:
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN11J1IV

Curious to see how this will differ from the current deduction.

I personally don't believe people should be able to write off nonbusiness related expenses because they decided to purchase a home or have children. I'm a firm believer in drastically cutting the tax rate and offering no deductions or credits.