Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131
Results 1,301 to 1,306 of 1306

Thread: Trump...Thread

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...uspended-ties/
    Supervising Detective in Bragg’s Case Against Trump Suspended For Ties to Michael Cohen
    by Cristina Laila Jun. 3, 2023
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

https://www.reddit.com/r/trump/comme...eb2x&context=3

Available_Bake_1892

· 13 hr. ago
    I think the "tax cut" we can all celebrate is simplifying and Doubling the "Standard Deduction" making filing your own taxes for like 70% of America simple.
    There is something about over taxing corporations. They don't invest as much in labor, expanding business, they raise prices of their goods and services to help balance out the higher taxes... Idk why people just assume "Millyunaires" and "Billyunaires" will just smile and open their vaults when the government comes to rob them, please- they pay good money to diversify their portfolio, use the tax code loopholes, put it in banks and businesses overseas.
    And no, Trump did not add billions to the national debt by reducing taxes.
    Funny you should even acknowledge the national debt when during Obama's short 8 years contributed MORE THAN EVERY PRESIDENT TO HAVE SERVED IN THIS NATION SINCE ITS FOUNDING COMBINED. The debt rises every time Congress raises the debt ceiling and prints more money, something Biden has done Numerous times in a daft move to combat inflation. Inflation caused by his war on non-renewable energy. Maybe congress needs to stop funding foreign wars against nuclear powers we were only ever so shortly in a terrifying cold war with, one thats reigniting and getting hotter. Maybe they need to stop spending so much on foreign aid, on providing for foreigners who want to come to our country and get free healthcare, education, housing, etc. Maybe they could let private investors fund 'the arts' for once. Maybe they could put limits on medicare and medicaid, and encourage states and communities to step up more.
    What did Trump do that affect my day to day life?
    We had a soaring economy, my bills were HALF what they are today, I was living Comfortably and Not working myself to death and living stressfully paycheck to paycheck bouncing between two jobs and no energy left to care for myself or my home when I Do get to be home.
    What did Trump do?
    He put some Sense in the supreme court, so we have some checks and balances to the Madness Biden and his radical lefty squad try to bring about every week.
    Hmm, what Did Trump do???
    He kept the world in order, he didn't hand Afghanistan over to the Taliban- the terrorists who destroyed the world trade center, remember that? 9/11? That was the most embarrassing withdrawal and end to the war on terror we could have Ever seen, and you're a fool if you think it hasn't emboldened them to strike at us again. All those Radicalized Islamic terrorist organizations are linked behind a common ideology and hate for western cultures- christians and jews, and Biden is just slinging money at them right and left, he gave them the go ahead to build nuclear bombs again- That was one thing Trump did- he put a stop on them working toward nuclear armament.
    BUT WHAT OH WHAT DID TRUMP DO??
    He got to live rent free in your head because some mean tweets. Because he's frank and honest. Because he's everything you loved in a celebrity, until he ran for president... as a Republican.

I would like to see Trump on the debate stage.
    Can he even legally answer any questions after all the gag orders though?

I think he's right not to show up at those circuses. I watched until I couldn't take the talking over each other anymore and went to bed.