Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

A question for all you I-will-never-vote-for-Trump-even-if-he’s-the-nominee conservatives

By Dan Calabrese -- Bio and Archives February 24, 2016
    http://canadafreepress.com/article/a...es-the-nominee

The more Donald Trump appears to be running away with the Republican nomination race, the more certain people are making grand pronunciations about how they will never, ever vote for him - even if he is the Republican nominee - because he is not a conservative, because of his temperament, because of this, because of that. Etc.

My purpose here today is not to engage you on any of that. It’s not to agree or disagree with it
    It’s to ask you this one, simple question if you are one of the people making that vow:
    Why is allowing Hillary Clinton to become president acceptable to you, if that is the consequence of refusing to support Donald Trump?
    That’s it. Please take all the time and use all the space you need to explain this, because in your grand anti-Trump pronouncements, it’s the one issue most of you are completely avoiding.
    Looking forward to your answers. Thank you very much.

A Very good question indeed?????

I still haven't made up my mind on this either.

IT was hard to vote the last two times for President.
    But I knew that I wanted to stop the O, oh well!

And I know that I do not want to see HC (hell a coming) in office either.

Rhodie
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'

There is just one good, solid reason to vote for the Democratic candidate: to keep out the Republicans, who are so much worse than the Democrats. And there is just one good, solid reason to vote for the Republican candidate: to keep out the Democrats, who are so much worse than the Republicans. Now, you may ask yourself, How is it possible for both sides to be worse at the same time? Well, you are right, that's not possible. Obviously, they have to take turns at becoming the worst. Whoever happens to be in office adds another turn to the downward spiral.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

I am still waiting, on anyone, to show me where at in the US constitution does it say how the Executive office is selected by a popular vote by the people? anywhere?
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    Uh oh. Mitt RINO Romney just on Cavuto. He says there's a bombshell in regards to Trump's taxes. They've been discussing this for over twenty minutes now. could be very bad for the Donald or maybe nothing much at all.
    Unbelievable! half the people in the us don't pay any federal income taxes. Go Trump. go.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
    Notice in the Trump/Clinton picture how Melania is holding Bill's hand up to her waist. I wonder if his hand had been slipping down....
    LOL! That was good!!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Al Sharpton Promises To Leave America If Donald Trump Wins The Presidency

DownTrend
    I think Al Sharpton has all but guaranteed a Donald Trump presidency with a tantalizing new offer. The accomplished race-hustler says he’s leaving the US if Trump wins the White House. This may be the best endorsement of all time because I honestly can think of a better incentive to bring out the votes than this.
    Sharpton was giving a press conference for God knows what at a Center for American Progress event on Thursday. When asked about the GOP frontrunner, Big Al did his best to ensure a Trump victory.
    "If Donald Trump is the nominee, I’m open to support anyone, while I’m also reserving my ticket to get outta here if he wins, only because he’d probably have me deported anyway."
    Clearly Sharpton understands our nation’s immigration laws in the same way the he understands our tax laws, but that’s beside the point. The real news is that Sharpton, like so many whiny liberals, is going to exit America if Trump takes it all in November. He said it. It’s on video. I consider that to be a legally binding agreement. No backsies.
    This could be the single uniting incident that brings us together as a country after 8 years of Obama tearing us apart.
    The Problem is Al Sharpton is completely full of ****. He has a PhD in manure shoveling. What he says and what he does are two entirely different things. He has no intention of leaving if Trump wins; there’s no money in to for him. The only way Sharpton is going to abandon the US is if someone pays him to do it.
    Hey wait, Trump might still be the man to make this happen. He’s a billionaire and can easily afford to pay Sharpton to get the hell out. Either that or, if Trump wins the presidency, he could threaten to prosecute Sharpton for tax evasion and the race-hustling reverend would probably leave on his own.
    I don’t care how it happens as long as it happens.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

David Duke Supports Trump, Urges White Supremacists to Volunteer for Campaign

By Bridget Johnson February 25, 2016
    chat 58 comments

David Duke Supports Trump, Urges White Supremacists to Volunteer for Campaign
    (AP Photo/Burt Steel)

White supremacist David Duke told his listeners the day after the Nevada caucuses that it was a "historic day... maybe the day that turned the tide" not only for the the GOP nomination as "things are more and more encouraging that Donald Trump could be the president."
    The onetime grand wizard of Louisiana's Ku Klux Klan -- who served in Louisiana's legislature and mounted unsuccessful campaigns for other offices including Congress and the governor's mansion -- lauded Trump's front-runner status as the "most insurgent campaign in recent history."
    "He's gotten the same kind of votes that I've gotten... he's gotten the same kind of votes as George Wallace," Duke said in the audio first reported by Buzzfeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    This is certainly good news and may Libertarians on board. I will vote for Trump just because he scares the **** out of the established political parties. Whether he can change anything is really an unknown. Who is elected to Congress in the House and Senate this election cycle will make a big difference. Trump's biggest problem will be he has no natural allies in Congress. Not the Republicans as we have seen and not the Democrats, who are opposed to most of his proposals so far on their general principles. For Trump to get anything done he will have to bring all those negotiating skills he brags about to the table and build a coalition from both parties more independent members.

Now the reason I give Trump a chance is I think if he wins he will only run once and not seek re-election. I think Trump will be a "been there done that" kind of guy. If he does not have to worry about re-election he may be able to get some needed reforms passed. Needed reforms will***** a lot of people off lessening the chance at a second run and win for the Presidency. I'm pretty sure he could close the doors on almost every Three Letter Agency in America. Just because the Congress allocates the budget doesn't mean it needs to be spent.

I think the Republican party might be close to done as we know it. The Republican supporters are tired of being lied to, and the shenanigans pulled against Trump by the establishment could have some real long term consequences. Now if the Republicans are smart they will support a President Trump to get back this country back on track. They can restore their conservative credentials and blame any hurt the reforms bring on President Trump. I doubt the Republicans are that smart though.
    Last edited by Rusty34; 02-26-2016 at 12:02 PM.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive