Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Al Sharpton Promises To Leave America If Donald Trump Wins The Presidency

DownTrend
    I think Al Sharpton has all but guaranteed a Donald Trump presidency with a tantalizing new offer. The accomplished race-hustler says he’s leaving the US if Trump wins the White House. This may be the best endorsement of all time because I honestly can think of a better incentive to bring out the votes than this.
    Sharpton was giving a press conference for God knows what at a Center for American Progress event on Thursday. When asked about the GOP frontrunner, Big Al did his best to ensure a Trump victory.
    "If Donald Trump is the nominee, I’m open to support anyone, while I’m also reserving my ticket to get outta here if he wins, only because he’d probably have me deported anyway."
    Clearly Sharpton understands our nation’s immigration laws in the same way the he understands our tax laws, but that’s beside the point. The real news is that Sharpton, like so many whiny liberals, is going to exit America if Trump takes it all in November. He said it. It’s on video. I consider that to be a legally binding agreement. No backsies.
    This could be the single uniting incident that brings us together as a country after 8 years of Obama tearing us apart.
    The Problem is Al Sharpton is completely full of ****. He has a PhD in manure shoveling. What he says and what he does are two entirely different things. He has no intention of leaving if Trump wins; there’s no money in to for him. The only way Sharpton is going to abandon the US is if someone pays him to do it.
    Hey wait, Trump might still be the man to make this happen. He’s a billionaire and can easily afford to pay Sharpton to get the hell out. Either that or, if Trump wins the presidency, he could threaten to prosecute Sharpton for tax evasion and the race-hustling reverend would probably leave on his own.
    I don’t care how it happens as long as it happens.

This kind of settles it. Now if all the federal employees who claimed the same actually follow through Trump will have a head start on his campaign promise...
    “Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight.” Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Al Sharpton Promises To Leave America If Donald Trump Wins The Presidency

DownTrend
    I think Al Sharpton has all but guaranteed a Donald Trump presidency with a tantalizing new offer. The accomplished race-hustler says he’s leaving the US if Trump wins the White House. This may be the best endorsement of all time because I honestly can think of a better incentive to bring out the votes than this.
    Sharpton was giving a press conference for God knows what at a Center for American Progress event on Thursday. When asked about the GOP frontrunner, Big Al did his best to ensure a Trump victory.
    "If Donald Trump is the nominee, I’m open to support anyone, while I’m also reserving my ticket to get outta here if he wins, only because he’d probably have me deported anyway."
    Clearly Sharpton understands our nation’s immigration laws in the same way the he understands our tax laws, but that’s beside the point. The real news is that Sharpton, like so many whiny liberals, is going to exit America if Trump takes it all in November. He said it. It’s on video. I consider that to be a legally binding agreement. No backsies.
    This could be the single uniting incident that brings us together as a country after 8 years of Obama tearing us apart.
    The Problem is Al Sharpton is completely full of ****. He has a PhD in manure shoveling. What he says and what he does are two entirely different things. He has no intention of leaving if Trump wins; there’s no money in to for him. The only way Sharpton is going to abandon the US is if someone pays him to do it.
    Hey wait, Trump might still be the man to make this happen. He’s a billionaire and can easily afford to pay Sharpton to get the hell out. Either that or, if Trump wins the presidency, he could threaten to prosecute Sharpton for tax evasion and the race-hustling reverend would probably leave on his own.
    I don’t care how it happens as long as it happens.
    Well I will do my part to make sure he gets his walking papers.

2013 Flashback: Donald Trump meets with illegal immigration activists, says ‘You’ve convinced me’

By: Renee Nal | New Zeal
    Trump met with youth immigrant leaders affiliated with The Bridge Project in 2013 via Fox News Latino

In 2013, Donald Trump actually met with illegal immigrant activists. According to Fox News Latino, Trump was swayed by their stories, saying “You’ve convinced me.”
    But that was then.
    While there is quite a bit of discussion on a “wall,” which Trump uses as an “applause line,” it is much more difficult to pin down a strategy on how to deal with the illegal immigrants already in the country.
    Trump uses the “build a wall” phrase when he wants applause. He told the New York Times:
    Mr. Trump talked about the art of applause lines. “You know,” he said of his events, “if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts.”
    Read more here…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    I am still waiting, on anyone, to show me where at in the US constitution does it say how the Executive office is selected by a popular vote by the people? anywhere?
    Heck Manbearpig had more popular votes than W and lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    So it's settled then. Trump fort President, Rubio for VP, and Cruz on the Supreme Court.
    We will be winning. We will be winning so much that we will get tired of winning.
    Rubio and Cruz are estabishment puppets. Trump gets whacked very quickly with a globalist like amnesty for illegals Rubio as VP.

JUDGE NAPOLITANO FOR THE SUPREME COURT!

Apparently Trump is an equal opportunity handshaker and party attender:

Quote Originally Posted by Godwit

THIS, from Trump's website:

End birthright citizenship. This remains the biggest magnet for illegal immigration. By a 2:1 margin, voters say it’s the wrong policy, including Harry Reid who said “no sane country” would give automatic citizenship to the children of illegal immigrants.

2013 Flashback: Donald Trump meets with illegal immigration activists, says ‘You’ve convinced me’

By: Renee Nal | New Zeal
    Trump met with youth immigrant leaders affiliated with The Bridge Project in 2013 via Fox News Latino

In 2013, Donald Trump actually met with illegal immigrant activists. According to Fox News Latino, Trump was swayed by their stories, saying “You’ve convinced me.”
    But that was then.
    While there is quite a bit of discussion on a “wall,” which Trump uses as an “applause line,” it is much more difficult to pin down a strategy on how to deal with the illegal immigrants already in the country.
    Trump uses the “build a wall” phrase when he wants applause. He told the New York Times:
    Mr. Trump talked about the art of applause lines. “You know,” he said of his events, “if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts.”
    Read more here…