Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    So it's settled then. Trump fort President, Rubio for VP, and Cruz on the Supreme Court.
    We will be winning. We will be winning so much that we will get tired of winning.
    NO D@*N RINOS FOR VP.

Send Rubio back to Cuba.

Cruz for VP.

A question for all you I-will-never-vote-for-Trump-even-if-he’s-the-nominee conservatives

By Dan Calabrese -- Bio and Archives February 24, 2016
    http://canadafreepress.com/article/a...es-the-nominee

The more Donald Trump appears to be running away with the Republican nomination race, the more certain people are making grand pronunciations about how they will never, ever vote for him - even if he is the Republican nominee - because he is not a conservative, because of his temperament, because of this, because of that. Etc.

My purpose here today is not to engage you on any of that. It’s not to agree or disagree with it
    It’s to ask you this one, simple question if you are one of the people making that vow:
    Why is allowing Hillary Clinton to become president acceptable to you, if that is the consequence of refusing to support Donald Trump?
    That’s it. Please take all the time and use all the space you need to explain this, because in your grand anti-Trump pronouncements, it’s the one issue most of you are completely avoiding.
    Looking forward to your answers. Thank you very much.

A Very good question indeed?????

I still haven't made up my mind on this either.

IT was hard to vote the last two times for President.
    But I knew that I wanted to stop the O, oh well!

And I know that I do not want to see HC (hell a coming) in office either.

Rhodie
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'

There is just one good, solid reason to vote for the Democratic candidate: to keep out the Republicans, who are so much worse than the Democrats. And there is just one good, solid reason to vote for the Republican candidate: to keep out the Democrats, who are so much worse than the Republicans. Now, you may ask yourself, How is it possible for both sides to be worse at the same time? Well, you are right, that's not possible. Obviously, they have to take turns at becoming the worst. Whoever happens to be in office adds another turn to the downward spiral.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

I am still waiting, on anyone, to show me where at in the US constitution does it say how the Executive office is selected by a popular vote by the people? anywhere?
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    I am still waiting, on anyone, to show me where at in the US constitution does it say how the Executive office is selected by a popular vote by the people? anywhere?
    Heck Manbearpig had more popular votes than W and lost.

EXCLUSIVE: If you want to know how Donald Trump would run the White House, take a look at how he operates Mar-a-Lago

• Trump bought the Palm Beach jewel when it had gone to seed and was costing millions after it was taken over by the federal government
    • Mar-a-Lago now generates $15.6 million a year in revenue
    • Ronald Kessler, who has known Donald Trump for more than two decades, is a frequent visitor to private club
    • Kessler has interviewed staff who work closely with the Republican presidential candidate
    • 'He'll fight you like a dog when he's negotiating, but when you make a deal, he'll find a way to make you his friend,' says one business associate
    • 'As an employer, Trump is both demanding and loyal,' according to Anthony P. 'Tony' Senecal, one time butler now Mar-a-Lago historian
    • Trump surrounds himself with the best and the brightest
    • 'You don't steal from him; you don't lie to him; and you don't embarrass him,' Senecal says

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz41bZdixwP
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: If you want to know how Donald Trump would run the White House, take a look at how he operates Mar-a-Lago

• Trump bought the Palm Beach jewel when it had gone to seed and was costing millions after it was taken over by the federal government
    • Mar-a-Lago now generates $15.6 million a year in revenue
    • Ronald Kessler, who has known Donald Trump for more than two decades, is a frequent visitor to private club
    • Kessler has interviewed staff who work closely with the Republican presidential candidate
    • 'He'll fight you like a dog when he's negotiating, but when you make a deal, he'll find a way to make you his friend,' says one business associate
    • 'As an employer, Trump is both demanding and loyal,' according to Anthony P. 'Tony' Senecal, one time butler now Mar-a-Lago historian
    • Trump surrounds himself with the best and the brightest
    • 'You don't steal from him; you don't lie to him; and you don't embarrass him,' Senecal says

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz41bZdixwP
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Sounds like a straight up guy to me...
    Most of us already know that though..

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Sounds like a straight up guy to me...
    Most of us already know that though..
    Agreed.

Go read the article at the link if you haven't. It has lots of quotes from folks who have worked with him over the years. Well worth the read.

This is why I don't worry about a Trump presidency -- he has experience hiring qualified people and makes sure they get the job done.

Everything I have read over the years (waaaay before he decided to run for president) says that behind the scenes, Trump is actually a decent guy. Tough but fair.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis

Allies so shaken by Trump dinner a top campaign aide will now 'be present with him at all times'

David Badash, The New Civil Rights MovementNovember 30, 2022

https://www.rawstory.com/allies-so-s...-at-all-times/

Top allies of Donald Trump were so disturbed by his decision to have dinner with white supremacist Nick Fuentes last week that the ex-president and 2024 GOP candidate will now have a handler with him around the clock.

The Associated Press also reports the campaign has also changed the protocols for visitors and will start to vet guests who come to see Trump, after the few procedures in place allowed antisemite Kanye West to bring along three guests.

"In an acknowledgment of the severity of the backlash and an effort to prevent a repeat, Trump’s campaign is putting new protocols in place to ensure that those who meet with him are approved and fully vetted, according to people familiar with the plans who requested anonymity to share internal strategy," the AP adds, revealing the campaign apparently does not trust the 76-year old ex-president to make decisions about who he should or should not spend time with.

The AP does not define "fully vetted," but importantly the Trump White House had such a horrific track record of vetting nominees even GOP Senators were frustrated.

"The changes will include expediting a system, borrowed from Trump’s White House, in which a senior campaign official will be present with him at all times, according to one of the people," the AP adds, revealing what appears to be a previously unknown fact.

The lax security at Mar-a-Lago was in place when Trump was storing 300 documents with various classified markings, including documents with top secret information and a set with the highest level of classification.

In yet another stunning revelation the AP reports that the antisemitic Holocaust "denier" and white supremacist Fuentes "arrived by car with Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, and was waved into the club by security, even though only Ye had been on the security list, according to one of the people present and others briefed on the events."

The AP also reports that "Fuentes apparently did not show his ID and the car’s driver, a frequent guest at the club, got in using a credit card after misplacing her license."

The report does not mention the other two guests Trump dined with, reportedly far right wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, who has supported adult men having sex with young teens, and Karen Trump 2016 aide Karen Giorno, who was reportedly involved in a pay-for-pardon scheme.