Page 47 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

Are you smarter than Donald Trump?

QUIZ: Are you a very stable genius?
    Satire

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2018/01...stable-genius/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Pelosi Aghast: Trump Has “All But Destroyed President Obama’s Phenomenal Legacy”…
    Stop laughing! She’s serious.
    Via DCCC email:
    Not only has President Trump disrespected President Obama by calling him “the most ignorant president in our history,” he’s all but destroyed President Obama’s phenomenal legacy.
    I watched as Trump reversed President Obama’s commitment to the Paris climate agreement, insulting our global partners and endangering our environment. He slashed the individual mandate, intentionally destabilizing President Obama’s signature health law.
    He’s destroyed President Obama’s policies on DREAMers, offshore oil drilling, and even his Iran nuclear deal.
    My Democratic colleagues and I are fighting back relentlessly, but without a majority in either House of Congress, we have nearly no power to stop him
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Trump Pardons Kristian Saucier, Former Sailor Jailed for Submarine Pictures

Trump invoked case repeatedly on campaign trail, saying he did 'nothing' compared to Hillary Clinton

U.S. News
    30 Comments
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Remember what happened to the Rep Congressmen after story on their baseball training

President Trump Son’s School Just Sent His Dad A Letter That Is Breaking The Internet

President Trump’s son, Barron Trump, attends St. Andrews Episcopal School in Potomac, Maryland, which he has been attending since last fall.

They just sent Trump a letter. Hopefully, he’ll take notice.
    It was an open letter meant to address the growing epidemic of gun violence in the United States today, sent on the same day students from around the country were partaking in a National School Walkout.
    Here was what they had to say, in part:
    “We urge our president, our Congress, and our state leaders to enact specific, rigorous measures to reduce gun violence in our society, particularly in our schools.”
    “We need a robust system of registration and background checks, with a particular eye toward weapons capable of rapidly firing a vast number of deadly shots. We need stronger mental health services and more effective communication among agencies responsible for the well-being of children, adults and families. What we do not need is to arm our teachers with guns, which is dangerous and antithetical to our profession as educators.”

Following reports of the incident, people took to Twitter to joke that Trump would soon transfer Barron to a new school. We don’t doubt that as a possibility.
    Good luck with that, though. St. Andrews Episcopal School wasn’t the only one in the greater D.C. area to sign the letter, the heads of dozens of schools near him did, too.
    President Trump has already abandoned his promise to impose gun control measures, shortly after the National Rifle Association requested an emergency meeting with him following a talk on gun safety at the White House.
    At that meeting, Trump said he thought that a 21-year-old being able to purchase an assault rifle was ludicrous, while the laws on the books stated he couldn’t buy a mere handgun, though. He saw hypocrisy in that. Some even said that Trump might take a far-left stance on guns. Now, not so much.
    Republicans controlling Congress are still eyeing school safety measures, but no major gun control legislation.

Jim Carrey ‘Art’: Trump Sons Gored By Elephant

Left glorifies violence against Trump and supporters

Drug addict/actor follows Globalist Puppet Masters

Final Fourth Quarter GDP Increase 2.9% (exceeds expectations), Third Quarter Revised Upward to 3.2%…

Posted on March 28, 2018 by sundance
    The final quantification of the Bureau of Economic Analysis fourth quarter GDP growth rate was released today, reflecting an anticipated increase from the prior two estimations. The last revised estimation of GDP growth (February) was +2.5%, the final revised estimate is +2.9% growth.
    A massive increase in consumer spending (+4%) around the October through December 31st time-frame (Q4) was offset by those dollars purchasing a large portion of imported products. The GDP growth deduction from import purchases was 1.99%. [See table #2, line 50 pdf here]
    In short, American consumers spent significantly more than usual in the holiday season; however, many of those purchases were foreign goods.
    From the BEA Report – Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.9 percent in the fourth quarter of 2017 (table 1), according to the “third” estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the third quarter, real GDP increased 3.2 percent.
    Continue reading →

Trump's going to be busy.

Trump Projected To Be Last Remaining Member Of White House By 2 P.M. Tomorrow
    Satire

http://babylonbee.com/news/trump-pro...-p-m-tomorrow/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lu_...ature=youtu.be

Pop quiz: What was Trump's worst screwup during his ranting phone interview with Fox and Friends today? It got so bad, they ended it, pretty much hanging up on the president. "We would talk all day, but you probably have a million things to do"

1. Saying Cohen only deals with a "tiny tiny little fraction" of his legal work.
    This was introduced in federal court two hours later while Trump's lawyer was trying to get the documents withheld from investigators because of attorney client privilege

2. Saying Cohen "represented me like during this crazy Stormy Daniel's video, he represented me"
    After previously saying he knew nothing about the 130k payment. This opens him to depositions.

3. Saying we should use the popular vote, because it's easier to win.
    Trump lost the popular vote.

4. "I never watch the news shows. They're all fake". "I watched sleepy eyed Chuck Todd on Meet the Press last Sunday". "I don't watch them at all" "I watched leaking Comey last night".