Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

President Trump Skips Christmas Holiday Trip to Mar-a-Lago Estate…

Posted on December 22, 2018 by sundance
    President Trump, First-Lady Melania and 12-year-old son Barron had previously planned to spend 16 days at their Mar-a-Lago estate with friends and family for the holidays. First-Lady Melania and Barron departed last week. However, President Trump said Friday he would remain in the nation’s capital if Congress could not reach an agreement to avert a partial government shutdown.

“Due to the shutdown, President Trump will remain in Washington, D.C. and the First Lady will return from Florida so they can spend Christmas together.”
    ~ Press Secretary Sarah Sanders
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Trump the "GAME THEORY" False Court Jester
    Apparently a re-post of the video below

Defying Pundits, GOP Share Of Latino Vote Steady Under Trump

Latinos want the wall.
    Via NBC News:
    Pedro Gonzalez has faith in Donald Trump and his party.
    The 55-year-old Colombian immigrant is a pastor at an evangelical church in suburban Denver. Initially repelled by Trump in 2016, he’s been heartened by the president’s steps to protect religious groups and appoint judges who oppose abortion rights. More important, Gonzalez sees Trump’s presidency as part of a divine plan.
    “It doesn’t matter what I think,” Gonzalez said of the president. “He was put there.”
    Though Latino voters are a key part of the Democratic coalition, there is a larger bloc of reliable Republican Latinos than many think. And the GOP’s position among Latinos has not weakened during the Trump administration, despite the president’s rhetoric against immigrants and the party’s shift to the right on immigration.
    In November’s elections, 32 percent of Latinos voted for Republicans, according to AP VoteCast data. The survey of more than 115,000 midterm voters — including 7,738 Latino voters — was conducted for The Associated Press by NORC at the University of Chicago.
    Other surveys also found roughly one-third of Latinos supporting the GOP. Data from the Pew Research Center and from exit polls suggests that a comparable share of about 3 in 10 Latino voters supported Trump in 2016. That tracks the share of Latinos supporting Republicans for the last decade.
    The stability of Republicans’ share of the Latino vote frustrates Democrats, who say actions like Trump’s family separation policy and his demonization of an immigrant caravan should drive Latinos out of the GOP.
    “The question is not are Democrats winning the Hispanic vote — it’s why aren’t Democrats winning the Hispanic vote 80-20 or 90-10 the way black voters are?” said Fernand Amandi, a Miami-based Democratic pollster. He argues Democrats must invest more in winning Latino voters.
    Keep readin

Some people are just too critical of Trump.

Opinion: Trump Is Doing The Right Thing, But He’s Doing It As Trump, Which Means It’s Still Bad
    Satire

https://babylonbee.com/news/opinion-...h-makes-it-bad
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

I think you understood what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard was not what I meant.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

A Newscorp company along with FOX News. Owned by Open Borders Rupert Murdock and now run by his two liberal sons. When we're divided against each other we're easier to control. Eat the hay and spit out the sticks.

Harris RF-1130 System, 1KW- Mil Spec
    RF-590 Receiver, RF-1310 Exciter
    RF-1110A Amplifier, RF-1124 Power Supply

Patriot Nurse: "Reasoning with a Democrat is like negotiating with a carjacker"
    The world is changed by your example; not by your opinion.

STUNNING December Jobs Report: 312,000 Jobs Added, Wage Growth 3.2%, Revisions to Oct/Nov +58,000 More Jobs…

Posted on January 4, 2019 by sundance
    Jumpin’ Ju-Ju Bones…. The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) releases the December 2018 jobs report and the numbers are “eye-popping.” ♦In the month of December 312,000 new jobs were added. ♦Real wage growth now 3.2%. ♦Prior October and November jobs reports were adjusted upward by 58,000 jobs. Main Street USA is roaring!!

Here’s the data: Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 312,000 in December. The unemployment rate rose to 3.9 percent (more static workers entering workforce).
    Employment in health care rose by 50,000 in December. Within the industry, job gains occurred in ambulatory health care services (+38,000) and hospitals (+7,000). Health care added 346,000 jobs in 2018, more than the gain of 284,000 jobs in 2017.
    In December, employment in food services and drinking places increased by 41,000. Over the year, the industry added 235,000 jobs, similar to the increase in 2017 (+261,000).
    Construction employment rose by 38,000 in December, with job gains in heavy and civil engineering construction (+16,000) and nonresidential specialty trade construction (+16,000). The construction industry added 280,000 jobs in 2018, compared with an
    increase of 250,000 in 2017.
    Continue reading →