Page 6 of 131 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

This guy has really lost it...

They act like we don't get it..
    But we do they are the ones who want business as usual,we honestly want something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
    Notice in the Trump/Clinton picture how Melania is holding Bill's hand up to her waist. I wonder if his hand had been slipping down....
    I wonder if a cucumber has seeds.
    When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to a quest for power. Alston Chase

The easiest way to fleece people, is one dollar at a time. Faithful Skeptic

The Three Phases of Life
    Young: Have time, have ambition, have no money.
    Mid Life: Have ambition, have money, have no time.
    Old: Have time, have money, have no ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Sounds like a straight up guy to me...
    Most of us already know that though..
    Agreed.

Go read the article at the link if you haven't. It has lots of quotes from folks who have worked with him over the years. Well worth the read.

This is why I don't worry about a Trump presidency -- he has experience hiring qualified people and makes sure they get the job done.

Everything I have read over the years (waaaay before he decided to run for president) says that behind the scenes, Trump is actually a decent guy. Tough but fair.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis

Trump IS pro Israel, and he wants to keep an open mind regarding the dispute between Israel and the palistinians.

If you want to know what the man says, go to the source, not to those who talk ABOUT what they think he meant. Get it in context, not in media sound bites.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

I've always liked Buchanan.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/a-new-gop-is-born/

Limbaugh: Cruz Took on Establishment, Trump Won't

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/limbaugh-signal-audience-cruz/2016/02/29/id/716726/

If for no other reason I'm voting for Cruz because I believe he will fight for us.

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

Quote Originally Posted by clearvoice View Post

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/limb.../29/id/716726/

If for no other reason I'm voting for Cruz because I believe he will fight for us.
    In so far as Goldman Sachs will allow him to help the Plebs. "What's good for Goldman Sachs is good for America."

I view this election (note I said election) as Goldman Sachs vs Trump. Goldman Sachs is the head Oligarch.

Attack the Oligarchs and even such strange bed fellows as FOX & The New York Times will join hands and go after you.

The public perception of FOX vs The New York Times has ALWAYS been nothing more than a diversion to mislead the ignorant public.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by clearvoice View Post

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/limb.../29/id/716726/

Cruz is still my second choice but I trust the true outsider Trump more to shake things up in Washington.
    And not be swayed by special interests.
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/immigrati...ts-haunt-cruz/

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

It's been a Godsend.

Think about it... This primary & election has forced the Oligarchs to come out of the shadows and identify themselves.

And the LAST THING the Oligarchs ever wanted known were their identities. By definition they had ALWAYS operated anonymously from the shadows.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra
    And the LAST THING the Oligarchs ever wanted known were their identities. By definition they had ALWAYS operated anonymously from the shadows.
    The higher players still work from the shadows in secret. It's still good to see some of the lower ones exposed. It's a start.

I have come to the conclusion that the global cabal have not chosen Trump. There is now overwhelming evidence that they want him stopped at all cost. I fear for his life if they can't stop him any other way.

On the other hand, if God has chosen Trump to be our next president, nothing will stop him from doing so. God's power trumps the global cabal's every time.