Page 67 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A Builder Tours The Wall – President Trump Tours New Border Wall Construction in San Diego Sector…

Posted on September 18, 2019 by sundance
    Promises made – Promises Kept…

President Donald Trump delivers remarks to the media today while touring border wall construction in Otay Mesa, California. As a builder himself, the president outlined some of the more particular details of the construction project including the difference between compressive strength and tensile strength of 5,000/lb concrete. There is apparently some additional aspects to the wall that are kept secret (they’re wired for sound).

The President was briefed on the project by Douglas Harrison (Acting San Diego Sector Chief Patrol Agent, United States Customs & Border Protection); Kathleen Scudder (San Diego Sector Deputy Chief Patrol Agent, United States Customs & Border Protection); Scott Garrett (San Diego Sector Division Chief, United States Customs & Border Protection); James O’Loughlin (Border Wall Program Lead, Emergency Action Programs, Department of Defense), and various local officials.
    [Video Below, Transcript Will Follow]
    Continue reading →

Does Trump not have the ability to appoint people with a set of balls.Biden is spouting impeachment all over the place today when Barr should have a special prosecutor looking at his past. Seems there should be ample evidence to take Biden out so what's the hold up.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Does Trump not have the ability to appoint people with a set of balls.Biden is spouting impeachment all over the place today when Barr should have a special prosecutor looking at his past. Seems there should be ample evidence to take Biden out so what's the hold up.

This I guess is going to happen today.

House Speaker Pelosi to announce formal impeachment inquiry of Trump This Evening

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    I wouldn't take Biden out at this point, if I were Trump.

If there's any hope he can win the DNC nomination, he'd be torn apart in the general election. Trump would have an easy win.

Besides, you're not actually going to get jail time for Biden anyway. I'm not sure what he did was in fact an actual crime. I'd have to see someone pull up a statute on that. It's shady, but what law was broken?

If Barr had any cojones then he has actual evidence to use against Comey and Hillary. But he hasn't.