Page 70 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I'm with you Lenno.

Quote Originally Posted by flyzlow View Post
    I'm with you Lenno.
    Who's the good dog?

Returns to duty
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

You guys hear a dog?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

Well 3 percent or better is what he promised(just keeping things in perspective).
    One question,If things are so great and Trump is not a Big Government supporter(drain the swamp),Why is the government spending more money than under Obama?