Page 71 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Well 3 percent or better is what he promised(just keeping things in perspective).
    One question,If things are so great and Trump is not a Big Government supporter(drain the swamp),Why is the government spending more money than under Obama?

got a source that is not the NYT or Share Blue?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    got a source that is not the NYT or Share Blue?

!st quarter looked good but all the deadbeats get our money for free to blow in that quarter...
    https://www.bea.gov/news/glance

President Trump Restores Chief Petty Officer Gallagher To His Pre-Court Martial Rank
    https://www.redstate.com/da